Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2015 in Music

Didn't realise young guns were back in the mix. That should mean a tour as well. 

In terms of bands new albums i'm looking forward to

• Enter Shikari
  • Don Broco
  • Dog is Dead

Probably plenty more that I don't know of yet as well.

Would love to see Glass Caves take off and become a bit more well known, released their debut album this week. Top band and one of the most hardworking I know of. If they've not been in the studio or gigging they've been out on the streets busking and spreading the word.

Didn't realise young guns were back in the mix. That should mean a tour as well. 

In terms of bands new albums i'm looking forward to

• Enter Shikari
  • Don Broco
  • Dog is Dead

Probably plenty more that I don't know of yet as well.

Would love to see Glass Caves take off and become a bit more well known, released their debut album this week. Top band and one of the most hardworking I know of. If they've not been in the studio or gigging they've been out on the streets busking and spreading the word.

Yep Young Guns are nearly finishing an American Tour so maybe they'll be doing a UK tour around March/April should the album come out on time. 

When are Don Broco due out?

Am I the only one that gets annoyed by Don Broco? The singer looks like his Mum and dad wanted him to go to Eton but he rebelled.

Haha cannot disagree with that, also his voice really annoyed me first time I heard them. The music won me round in the end though, they put on a good live show.

Yep Young Guns are nearly finishing an American Tour so maybe they'll be doing a UK tour around March/April should the album come out on time. 

When are Don Broco due out?

Sweet, March is fairly empty aside from Catfish and the Bottlemen. Not too sure, but I'm seeing them on the kerrang tour in February, so I expect it will be out around the beginning of the year.

Am I the only one that gets annoyed by Don Broco? The singer looks like his Mum and dad wanted him to go to Eton but he rebelled.

lol. He still went to a private school. I know that because I was there with him and his brothers. 

Haha cannot disagree with that, also his voice really annoyed me first time I heard them. The music won me round in the end though, they put on a good live show.

Sweet, March is fairly empty aside from Catfish and the Bottlemen. Not too sure, but I'm seeing them on the kerrang tour in February, so I expect it will be out around the beginning of the year.

Just speculation on my part. The earlier the better! They played a couple of their new songs at Reading Festival, sounded decent.

lol. He still went to a private school. I know that because I was there with him and his brothers. 

Just speculation on my part. The earlier the better! They played a couple of their new songs at Reading Festival, sounded decent.

Managed to catch their set at Leeds but I was so day drunk I barely remember a thing from it haha. Really enjoyed them a few years back in the festival republic tent though.

I'm a modern day mystic Meg haha, posh twat!

To be fair I haven't heard much by them other than a few live videos.

Well out of the loop with music nowadays so feel free to recommend some rock bands that I can YouTube as I'm bored shitless tonight.

What do you like at the moment?

Well out of the loop with music nowadays so feel free to recommend some rock bands that I can YouTube as I'm bored shitless tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMfdzjbl_Q

Edit: My posting of videos is so hit and miss at the moment! any reason why??? think it might be something to do with works server.

Anyway if you can be arsed to click the link it is more than worth it..

Have a look at Black Country Communion, CaliBreed, Alter Bridge or Kings of Chaos.

ic1s - 

Glass Caves - 

Darlia - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMfdzjbl_Q

Edit: My posting of videos is so hit and miss at the moment! any reason why??? think it might be something to do with works server.

Anyway if you can be arsed to click the link it is more than worth it..

They should win a MOBO easy!

Archived