Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2015 in Music

• 5 weeks later...

Sweet, March is fairly empty aside from Catfish and the Bottlemen. Not too sure, but I'm seeing them on the kerrang tour in February, so I expect it will be out around the beginning of the year.

I bought their album last week. Really impressed with it to be honest.

"I don’t know what to say, I’m so happy," Doherty said in a press release. "It was a beautiful day." His bandmate, Carl Barât, added: "After everything we have been through The Albion sails on course again, I couldn't be more excited."

:wub: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New music you're looking forward to next year? 

Most I'm anticipating is Young Guns' new album. Think it's out in Jan/Feb time.

Metallica also rumoured to be releasing an album next year.

i never listen to the song about Young Guns', i like Akon,the whistle is my favorite song,even though it is a old song.and now i would like to try some other songs of other singers.lol...could you recommand some songs of Young Guns',thanks.

Anyone know any good sites to get music from? if you can dm me that would be decent! cheers

1.the big dogs of streaming music(These are the most popular, most well-known services. Some offer multiple streaming options, while other focus on one method in particular.)

2.pandora

3.Last.fm

4.Rhapsody

Above these are good website to listen to the songs

Massively looking forward to Steven Wilson' next release "Hand. Cannot. Erase." If his progression of solo albums (as well as the soundbites available on his website) is anything to go by, this is going to be a corker!

radio 1 did their usual "future festival". seen people like royal blood, george ezra & sam smith perform last year as well as sampha, catfish and the bottlemen & gorgon city. and asap rocky, disclosure and others the year before. basically whoever plays will be good and probably make it pretty big in the next 12 months. 

coasts and james bay were the highlights for me, looking forward to hearing more from both. stormzy is apparently goin to have a huge year in terms of grime music, he sounded tidy enough. jack garratt, shura & years & years (who have some ridiculously catchy songs, but are the type of band you pretend not to like if you're cool like me) also played. could be a few to keep an eye on in ere. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived