Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

SimplyGames

Don't order from them!

Had pre-ordered Walking Dead S1 on PS4 months ago.

Got in from work today at about 5pm and it had been delivered, opened it to find they have sent me an Xbox One copy.

The slip in the package says PS4, as does the order number on my account.

Rang immediately but they are only available to contact Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. 

Idiots.

I ordered Killer7 from Game years ago, they sent me a used copy and a note explaining they had no new stock available - still charged full price!

I would have sent them a note back telling them to shove it up their arse. Cheeky pricks. They wonder why they went into administration.

To be fair they have never let me down before but this riled me.

I had an email response today, they want me to post it them back and then they'll send a PS4 copy and refund the postage. We'll see. Personally I think they should give me a discount or maybe a voucher for having to piss about with this inconvenience. Gonna have to rush home from work to get the game then rush to the Post Office before it closes.

I've ordered around 40 games from Amazon before and they've never made a mistake, plus they now offer first class delivery free rather than the 3-5 days super saver they used to do. Only stopped because they were avoiding tax and didn't want to support them because of that. I'm going back to them now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived