Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Pearson has to go!

You have to admit, he and the team look clueless.

No, they look bereft of confidence. But even so, they are very much fighting to stay in games. We lack quality and Pearson doesn't think we can rely on last year's system to get us points. Maybe bringing in Cambiasso was actually more harmful to the balance than I first assumed...

He is so far out of his depth it's painful now. He will mention the 'small the margins' again I suppose, trouble is they are adding up now. There is a saying that any team team is a reflection of their manager, and we are, clueless dull and ineffectual.

He doesn't have to go at all. He needs to get a ****ing grip though and see where we are so clearly going wrong. Play with some attacking intent with intent, and actually try and create some chances, play our most influential players and don't be scared of the opposition. Yes we need to respect them and yes some might be better than us, but at least give us a chance by actually having a pair of big ****ing balls.

Nigel I love you but you need to love yourself and your players and believe in their ability to win games.

Think he maybe last chance now.

I can see him being in a long meeting monday.

I am not saying I want him gone but I can not work out the defensive tactics.

Has he never heard best form of defence is attack.

Our defence is not the greatest yet we set up with defensive tactics all the time.

The only mistake Nigel made was believing in his players to hold their own at this level. The manager isn't at fault for our players not being good enough, they are out of their depth and Nigel now needs to be ruthless in recruitment when January comes.

We need to make 5 signings - an imposing physical midfielder, a quality attacking midfielder, a winger to replace Dyer (lightening quick to play opposite Mahrez), a Premiership quality striker and another left back to challenge Schlupp as Konchesky is finished at this level. 

He needs to get rid of Nugent, Konchesky, Hammond for a start. Then keep an eye on the likes of Wood to see if they look to be able to make the step up.

Do you have any evidence to say it isn't likely to help?

Is this a serious question? You ask it as if sacking is the default option and the burden of proof is on me and I have to demonstrate why it would be a bad idea. The burden of proof has to be on whoever is suggesting something other than the current state of affairs; he is already employed by the club and has done very well for us for several years, and has overseen some of our club's greatest achievements including this very season with what some people have called the best football match they have ever seen and the best in Leicester's history. It is YOUR job to present evidence that sacking him after a bad run in his first season in the best league in the world would be a suitable response.

respect np for twice turning our club round. but I fear unless he stops being so sodding wenger.

we are gonna be ****ed and a change maybe for the best.

we need to stop playing so narrow, so negative, fine play a diamond but not wwih that personnel.

3 massive games now we need something from qpr and at least 4 points from sunderland and Liverpool.

Its so easy for clowns to call for somebodies head..they never give us a credible replacement ..with a guarantee..

So you are calling me a clown because you don't agree with me? Forums are for people to voice their opinions...

Give him Sunderland and QPR.

If we fail to win either, get rid.

Pearson looks a lot like Holloway did for Palace last season. Lacking any kind of ideas and out his depth.

I agree. I don't want him out, but a lot of the criticism against Pearson makes 100% sense. 

Personally I want him to stay because he has been the only manager in the last decade to bring us our successes. But it's starting to look like he may have brought us as far as he possibly can with his abilities. His stubbornness has been good in a way, but it's working against him ATM. 

He doesn't need to go, he just needs to sort this shit out. Like he has previously.

But how long will that take? As I said in the opening, I have been defending him lately, but he is not experienced enough and doesn't make good decisions

you have to look at the bigger picture, he has rebuilt the club from the ground up. We have some exciting young players coming though in the next few years, having got into the prem, we have stable finances. It would be a shame to throw it all away, just because we have lost our way currently.

#backtheboys

Is this a serious question? You ask it as if sacking is the default option and th5r burden of proof is on me and I have to demonstrate why it would be a bad idea. The burden of proof has to be on whoever is suggesting something other than the current state of affairs; he is already employed by the club and has done very well for us for several years, and has overseen some of our club's greatest achievements including this very season with what some people have called the best football match they have ever seen and the best in Leicester's history. It is YOUR job to present evidence that sacking him after a bad run in his first season in the best league in the world would be a suitable response.

You're a mupp mate lol

Archived