Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

It's official

Yes I do think we have the ability to beat them. I just think we need to revert back to what we are good at - width, creativity, 442 - because I've seen nothing to suggest Sunderland, QPR, Villa are better than us.

Shame you are not our manager because I and thousands of others agree...bar one man

Fvcks sake ,there's some real cvnts that support our club. Take the good times with the bad times, man up, stop acting like 10 year olds and support the the club through thick and thin. If we go down we go down, if we stay up we stay up. Qua sera sera.

Fvcks sake ,there's some real cvnts that support our club. Take the good times with the bad times, man up, stop acting like 10 year olds and support the the club through thick and thin. If we go down we go down, if we stay up we stay up. Qua sera sera.

You know what...you are spot on. When I play devils advocate I think...were premier league = plus...we beat Man U = plus...we have good owners, nice stadium, good support, nice kit so I will stop moaning now

it's not truth hurts.

It's that you don't need to state the fvcking obvious.

In his defence, there is no such thing on this forum. It's taken until now for people to realise we are playing crap and negative football doesn't work when it was 'obvious' to all with a brain weeks ago. Some people still won't accept it. Pearson included.

To easy and a damn sight less fun than moaning and acting 10yrs old.

Shame really they should be careful what they wish for.

How long would you want if you'd just been promoted and were faced with a new challenge?

More than three months?

Touche Top post...

I've made it very clear at this moment in time my blame is with the players not Pearson.

Pearson has his faults and i'm not denying that, i'm listing them, but my anger is with the players.

At present the only truth....Taking any NP shortcomings or thoughts on team choices and tactics, the players in the last 6 games owe, more than anybody, their manager. No basics being shown, even if its too much for the individuals, their basics, and simple discipline of holding shape and pressing their opposite number , are players responsibilties.

James only just returned, Vardy and Ulloa starved of decent service, can be excused, even the CBs, because you can only defend so long in the game, if the opposition is allowed to continually to bash at the door the lock will eventually spring.

Mahrez and Knoccky at least, show they can hold onto a ball, and have a good rate on successfull passes.

We do need desperately Drinkwater and James to click very very soon, it was this duo that was last years powerhouse.

I've made it very clear at this moment in time my blame is with the players not Pearson.

Pearson has his faults and i'm not denying that, i'm listing them, but my anger is with the players.

You must be watching a totally different sport to me if you think this is more the players' than the managers' fault.

How long would you want if you'd just been promoted and were faced with a new challenge?

More than three months?

I'd argue it's not a new challenge. The problem Pearson has is he thinks it's a different challenge, and that he must do something different. Really, it's the same challenge. Get the best out of the players you have by playing the same way we have done. Then we stay up.

This is less like me getting a promotion and work and more like me taking on more work in the same job. It's more difficult but you should still apply the same principles as you did when you had less work. The reason you are getting more work is because you were doing so well with less of it (or in Nigel's case, at a lower level). He's forgotten his principles and that's where he's going wrong.

Without your principles what have you got? How do you expect anyone to believe in you when you don't stick to your principles?

You must be watching a totally different sport to me if you think our corners were any good today.

Well I've already established that, your thoughts suggest to me you aren't watching football. I don't need you to tell me we're watching different sports, I just said that.

I'd argue it's not a new challenge. The problem Pearson has is he thinks it's a different challenge, and that he must do something different. Really, it's the same challenge. Get the best out of the players you have by playing the same way we have done. Then we stay up.

This is less like me getting a promotion and work and more like me taking on more work in the same job. It's more difficult but you should still apply the same principles as you did when you had less work. The reason you are getting more work is because you were doing so well with less of it (or in Nigel's case, at a lower level). He's forgotten his principles and that's where he's going wrong.

Without your principles what have you got? How do you expect anyone to believe in you when you don't stick to your principles?

This

I don't suppose it's worth taking into consideration that based on this season so far (over a 1/4 of the way through), we played the 2nd best team in the league away?

Not at all it was Sotton they are shite have always been and always will be.

They have got all there points out of lucky dip bags from the local corner shop.

I agree that people put too much emphasis on the fact it's the '#EPL' and that in itself being a challenge but I do think it's a new situation for him at Leicester - when has he ever managed a Leicester side in a season that was expected to lose more than win?

Pearson is slowly but surely testing my patience.....in my opinion its time for him to walk away...not be sacked...man up and do us all a favour!!

I was always under the impression that "real" men would rather steer the ship clear of danger and stay at the wheel instead of jumping off board at first sight of a troubled sea.

One ought to clear up ones own mess.

• 2 weeks later...

How numb and uninspired do we all feel....nothings changing...were stuck in a rut so deep a change is the only thing that MIGHT help...change nothing = relegation...guaranteed

last time we changed nothing we got in the play offs and subsequently got promoted, breaking records. pipe down drama queen.

Archived