Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Hull away

Allocation's incredibly small for this as well, about 1,600 I think. Surely we're entitled to more than that? Not that I can see us selling many in all honesty.

I think the crowd for this will be dictated by the third round draw. A big away end for that and no-one will bother with this.

Allocation's incredibly small for this as well, about 1,600 I think. Surely we're entitled to more than that? Not that I can see us selling many in all honesty.

I think the crowd for this will be dictated by the third round draw. A big away end for that and no-one will bother with this.

I think we'll get more if we requested but as you say I don't think there expecting to sell out that.

Sunday 28th December 2014... 3pm

Adults... £35

Seniors & 16-22... £25

11-15... £12

10 & under... £8

Can't see many bothering with this to be honest. I may do seeing as I'm probably not going Liverpool now.

At least they've got a decent balance between the categories, unlike Liverpool where a 17 year old pays £10 and an 18yo will pay £47.

I think we'll get more if we requested but as you say I don't think there expecting to sell out that.

Away fans have been moved for the 2014/15 season and are now located in the North East corner of the stadium, where up to 3,000 supporters can be housed, although the initial allocation is half that number. This initial allocation are for seats in the East Stand itself. If the allocation is increased to the full 3,000 then the away section extends around the North East Corner into the first couple of blocks of the North Stand.

Archived