Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Foxes v Black Cats Score Prediction

Both looking like they might miss the game though injury's. PVA is definitely out (and wouldn't really be embarrassing to concede against anyway)

didn't know you had so many injuries. 

pva was here on loan for about 3 months under sven and everyone on here constantly went on about how shit he was, hence the little jibe at it being embarrassing. 

pva was here on loan for about 3 months under sven and everyone on here constantly went on about how shit he was, hence the little jibe at it being embarrassing. 

he was our best player this season.

Yep current injury's are: Fletcher, PVA, Billy Jones, Alzerez ( former Inter-Milan player and Argentinian International), Coates and Giaccarini (Juve and Italy player)

Our back four will be

Vergini (Out of position)-----Brown (35 years old)--------JOS (33 years old)-------Reveillere (out of position and 35 years old)

Yep current injury's are: Fletcher, PVA, Billy Jones, Alzerez ( former Inter-Milan player and Argentinian International), Coates and Giaccarini (Juve and Italy player)

Our back four will be

Vergini (Out of position)-----Brown (35 years old)--------JOS (33 years old)-------Reveillere (out of position and 35 years old)

Wow thats an aging back four. Vardy should have a field day against you. But knowing Pearson he will stick to his clueless diamond midfield of 4 CM's and our strikers will get next to no service whatsoever. For an away fixture Sunderland should really fancy getting something the way were playing at the moment. In fact i would say this game has got a Jozy Altidore goal written all over it and we all know how shit he is.

Our back four will be

If Van Arsehole has been your best defender this season then wow, we still won't score though.

In all seriousness 1-2, expecting a late winner from you to completely deflate us.

Depends on the team

If we play with width and with creative players, I think we could trounce them. They can be calamitous at the back at the best of times, even without having half the back 4 out. If we can provide Ulloa with the chances I think he'll find space to put them away against Sunderland. Vardy and Mahrez could run them ragged too. I'd go 4-1.

If we play with the diamond of four midfielders I think we'll struggle, and potentially lose 1-0. If we do play this way, I really hope we at least get a 0-0. My mates convinced that Pearson is looking for something to build on, and once we get a clean sheet, he'll start to play a more expansive game. He says he can remember him doing similar in previous season when we've hit a rough patch. If that is the case, I really don't get the logic of playing negative, tedious football until you get a clean sheet before taking the shackles off and going for it.

Like I say though, all depends on the team. Sunderland can be a shambles at the back, if we don't go for them it'll be ridiculous. 

We really should win this or at least come away thinking we should have won. This is screaming out for quick movement and thinking against an aging defence. Would love knocky, Mahrez and Vardy to be tearing it up against these.

Return to form and a clean sheet, 2-0.

I remember a couple of poor away performances but I think 'everyone on here' couldn't handle the fact he'd took Berners place in the side ignoring the fact his legs had gone.

I remember a couple of poor away performances but I think 'everyone on here' couldn't handle the fact he'd took Berners place in the side ignoring the fact his legs had gone.

well yeah by "everyone on here said he was shit" i meant he played poorly like twice so got blamed for our whole season being shit 

Archived