Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Foxes v Black Cats Score Prediction

Van Arsehole lol

I really hated that guy.

I remember a couple of poor away performances but I think 'everyone on here' couldn't handle the fact he'd took Berners place in the side ignoring the fact his legs had gone.

Come off it, Berner's legs had gone but that doesn't change the fact that PVA was one of our worst players in recent years. Frankly I don't think there was a lot between him an d McGivern.

well yeah by "everyone on here said he was shit" i meant he played poorly like twice so got blamed for our whole season being shit 

He was completely shite though. Consistently.

He was completely shite though. Consistently.

he wasn't really. he was consistently a much better left back (and still is) than schlupp and people want him to start in the prem. 

he was a bit dodgy at times, and caught out of position when he was over enthusiastic to attack but he wasn't anywhere near the worst left back we've had in the past 5 years, let alone player. 

he wasn't really. he was consistently a much better left back (and still is) than schlupp and people want him to start in the prem. 

he was a bit dodgy at times, and caught out of position when he was over enthusiastic to attack but he wasn't anywhere near the worst left back we've had in the past 5 years, let alone player. 

I think your memory is playing tricks, he was dreadful.

I remember Coventry players skinning him even when he was in position. Coventry players FFS.

I think your memory is playing tricks, he was dreadful.

I remember Coventry players skinning him even when he was in position. Coventry players FFS.

i don't think it is. like i said he was no ashley cole but he wasn't as bad as everyone said. like snow said he was up against berner so before he'd even played a game at least 80% of fans hated him. he was poor at times defensively and i wasn't overly bothered that we didn't try and keep him longer. he's probably better now than either of our choices at left back.

i'm pleased he's injured because we'll play a narrow diamond and he'd have the freedom of the left flank to double up on de laet and make him look like a mug, hopefully if they're playing some old centre halves at full back we might not get mullered down both sides as usual. 

Yeah I didn't think he was that bad. Still I prefer Konchesky and that's saying something lol

yeah he didn't inspire confidence defensively at times but then at other times he looked pretty useful going forwards. was just meh, certainly not "one of the worst players in recent times" but you've gotta take kitch's standard overreactions with a handful of salt. 

3-0

Ulloa with 2

Wasilewski with a Maradona style handball in the last minute. Ref doesn't see it but he's banned for 3 games.

Kasper breaks his index finger and the lack of Hamer results in Adam Smith seeing the game out for the next 33 and a half minutes.

He makes a crucial save at 1-0 and earns a lot of plaudits here of FT.

Depending on team really.

With wingers 2-1 Leicester Ulloa and Mahrez

With a diamond of centre mids 0-2 Sunderland

Persist with the team and system of recent weeks, 2-0 them.

Go back to playing to our strengths, 2-1 us.

Play with wingers - Leicester 2-1 Sunderland

Play without wingers - Leicester 0-1 Sunderland

Wingers- 2-1

No Wingers- 0-0 , got a feeling Was might get sent off for one off his famous elbows too, hope not though

Seems to be a pattern there :nigel:

Archived