Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Foxes v Black Cats Score Prediction

he was our best player this season.

Yep current injury's are: Fletcher, PVA, Billy Jones, Alzerez ( former Inter-Milan player and Argentinian International), Coates and Giaccarini (Juve and Italy player)

Our back four will be

Vergini (Out of position)-----Brown (35 years old)--------JOS (33 years old)-------Reveillere (out of position and 35 years old)

Shouldn't worry you don't need a back 4 against us a back 2 would do fine. We're the most negative side in the league at the moment.

Sky Sports News banner will read like this.....

Resounding return to form for Leicester City with a 4.0 win against an injury hit Sunderland side, goals from Ulloa & Vardy in the first half and 2 late goals from Nugent & Mahrez......

I'm still unconvinced as to whether anyone other than Ulloa is capable of becoming a double-figures Premier League striker. 

The team will probably have to fire up the fans for this one, rather than the other way round.

If I didn't support Leicester City, I'd probably predict 3-1 to Sunderland since we are totally incapable of creating chances or scoring goals and are probably low on confidence. 

Essentially, I think we're hopeless and I'm waiting to be proven wrong. We're especially hopeless if we carry on with the "No Wingers" policy.

Archived