Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theadmans

Daily Mail article on typical Leicester Fan

Who the **** did they ask

According to Webbo's full YouGov link, our favourite Facebook page is "Official Leicester Tigers", which might give a clue..... Favourite TV programmes being Songs of Praise, Antiques Roadshow & Royal Marines Commando School supports this.   lol

Almost spat my pork gyoza all over my House and Garden magazine when I read this report. Even doing a spot of gardening and listening to my 10cc cassettes didn't calm me down. Am sat here with my budgie now, reading the Lib Dem manifesto and the world is starting to feel OK again.

According to Webbo's full YouGov link, our favourite Facebook page is "Official Leicester Tigers", which might give a clue..... Favourite TV programmes being Songs of Praise, Antiques Roadshow & Royal Marines Commando School supports this.   lol

Almost spat my pork gyoza all over my House and Garden magazine when I read this report. Even doing a spot of gardening and listening to my 10cc cassettes didn't calm me down. Am sat here with my budgie now, reading the Lib Dem manifesto and the world is starting to feel OK again.

You're so capricious and sensitive.

How the **** did the majority vote Johnny English as their favourite film!??

I was thinking that. Sure there are worse films, but I can't imagine anyone ever calling that their favourite film, let alone a majority in a survey. Unless they asked a bunch of five year olds who'd just left a showing of Johnny English and hadn't seen any other film before in their lives, then MAYBE it'd get a couple of votes

This is 'news'?

The survey was of 227 respondents. Even if you limit the number of "Leicester fans" as 30,000 people who turn up to games, that means that this article is based on the views of 0.007% of 'Leicester fans'.

That's actually pretty accurate by Daily Mail standards.

What in the f**k is a pork gyoza? I need to know - it's my favourite food. 

a japanese dumpling according to google. who the f uck in the f ucking world has a japanese pork dumpling as their favourite food?!!?">neivdauivdsb \

have these people never had a maccy dees 

Archived