Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

Sunderland Match Thread

Promising starting line-up. Surprised to see Mahrez in the first XI.

Hopefully, the Morgan/Wasilewski pairing in the back four will be solid enough. Slightly harsh on Moore, I think.

It's been fine for the past two games. I don't think it's harsh on Moore at all, Wasilewski's performances means he deserves to play.

Cambiasso and James would be to give our central defence and midfield as much cover as possible, but both are good passers of the ball. Hopefully they will be tasked with covering RDL too, allowing Mahrez to attack. Also Drinkwater has been poor recently, and doesn't deserve to start.

I like the look of that team, not the one I would have picked, but very similar, I would have picked Hammond instead of Cambiasso personally, surprised he isn't on the bench, would think if we are hanging on to a small lead he would be the perfect replacement for a tiring Cambiasso.

Oh well, next step in the season of LCFC. C'mon you Foxes!!

I'd like it to be a happy day on Tynesside myself.

I want them to be miserable as fvck on Wearside, though.

lol I was going to post something similar.

Having visited Wearside a few times I'd imagine its pretty miserable whatever happens.

Cambiasso and James would be to give our central defence and midfield as much cover as possible, but both are good passers of the ball. Hopefully they will be tasked with covering RDL too, allowing Mahrez to attack. Also Drinkwater has been poor recently, and doesn't deserve to start.

I like the look of that team, not the one I would have picked, but very similar, I would have picked Hammond instead of Cambiasso personally, surprised he isn't on the bench, would think if we are hanging on to a small lead he would be the perfect replacement for a tiring Cambiasso.

Oh well, next step in the season of LCFC. C'mon you Foxes!!

Hammond is injured.

What happens if we lose with wingers? Will everyone stop moaning or find something new to moan about, like getting overrun in the middle? ;)

It'll be blamed on the strange midfield duo or Schlupp being a winger instead of Knockaert or Ulloa and Vardy not working well together

Archived