Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Q.P.R. - Away

Luck should swing back in our favour - I think there's lots of positives to be taken from today's performance. We looked more composed and with more drive going forward.

Piece by piece, we're getting closer to scoring. Defensively, we've looked more or less solid for a couple of games now, so we can build on that.

1-0 or 2-1 to Leicester at Loftus Road.

Guest seanfox778

This game is going to be very exciting! I'm annoyed I have to work. Imagine the amazing relief if we get a victory. Come on Leicester, we're better than them we just need to believe it.

We failed to win today's must win game so I hardly believe we will win next week's one against QPR away. We can't score at the minute. You need to score to win games and away from home we will probably need to score to draw and because we are away our set up will probably be that negative dross we have been accustomed to playing recently which will result in a certain defeat.

Play the same team and we'll beat them, they're a typical Redknapp team, journeymen on final paydays combined with never-will-be's in the shop window for a bigger club.

There's a few wind-up merchants on here and people who want to be negative for the sake of it.

End of November, crunch time coming and it's time for certain fans to find their balls and get behind the club they supposedly support and stop talking us down a week before the game.

Stay as tight as we did last season, Austin in Wes's pocket and let Mahrez & Vardy catch them on the break.

Things that COULD happen next week. Vardy COULD run their old age pensiober center back pairing ragid. The team COULD finally click and we COULD score a few let alone 1. Alternatively, QPR COULD carry on the way they were playing prior to yesterday and beat us comfortably and then np COULD get sacked.

They're not bad at home.

Defending well, along with nothing less than 100% effort - going the extra mile for each other could see us return with 3pts.

Chances similar to what Schlupp & James had today will need taking though.

Wouldn't be adverse to a return to the diamond as long as Mahrez is at the top of it

I hate to be a pedant.... actually, fvck it, I don't:

http://dictionary.reference.com/help/faq/language/d15.html

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan ©

Wasyl

Schuulp

Albrighton

James

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Ulloa

Vardy

442 team with attacking intent, full backs need to support the wingers and get crosses in to Ulloa instead of bringing it back and passing it inside. We need to control the possession of the ball and don't allow Austin to breathe on the ball, If not a big threat for us could be to get them on the counter attack. 

subs:

Hamer

Moore

Powell

Cambiasso

Wood

Nugent

Knockeart

:pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:

Archived