Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Q.P.R. - Away

Honestly think anything could happen here, wouldn't surprise me if a goal won the match.

Would keep the same back four, would consider Albrighton or Knockaert in for Schulpp. If we get a big opportunity to score we simply have to take it.

Completely opposite for me. I see is as a goal-fest.

The winner of the midfield battle (Fer v James? Barton/Henry v Cambi?) will win this game IMO.

I think its a game where chances will be made and we'll score some. But so will they.

We'll see.

Yeah I'm going off the back of last season really, two 1-0's and both tight games.

QPR certainly a stronger side than last season though.

Not positive about this one at all. If we were at home it'd probably a different story, but I can see us going to Loftus Road with a similar approach to that of Palace a few weeks back and facing a similar result. There's no doubt that we have the quality to more than match them, but they're starting to find a tiny bit of form, even though it's not exactly worked them wonders thus far. First goal is huge, I can't see us coming from behind agaisnt anyone at the mo, but if we were to finally score a goal then it might be a different story. Mahrez has to start for me too, wouldn't be surprised to see 3 in the middle though.

knocky in for schlupp and we're talking. 

still think any of the 4 cms in a midfield two is pretty much much of a muchness if they all play their best though. drinky/james we know is boss, i love king, cambiasso/james apparently worked well at the weekend. just not in a midfield 4 where none of them know what the **** they're meant to be doing. 

Why are you dropping Schlupp we need his pace to counteract Vargas and Isco, dont think away from home we could get away with Knoackaert and Mahrez

Harry Redknapp has admitted that QPR’s next few matches could determine whether they stay in the Premier League this season.

They face Leicester at Loftus Road on Saturday and crucial home games against fellow strugglers Crystal Palace and Burnley during December.

“The next four or five games will probably have a big bearing on how our season goes,” said the Rangers boss.“We play Leicester, Burnley and Palace – we’ve got games against teams who are going to be down there with us.

“They’re massive games really. They’re games we’ve got to get some points out of.

“That’s what determines your season, when you play the teams that are going to be down there with you.”

Rangers look likely to be without Sandro against Leicester as the Brazilian midfielder is again struggling with a knee problem.

Ermmm Schlupp one goal and assist this season how many has Knockaert got, granted he hasnt played as much but we look far more dangerous with Schlupp in our side than fancy boots Knockaert

what a stupid post if knockeart started the amount of games schlupp has I'm sure we probs would of got more points out of our last six games to what we have now, not taking anything away from schlupp he's done great but knockeart is a game winner

what a stupid post if knockeart started the amount of games schlupp has I'm sure we probs would of got more points out of our last six games to what we have now, not taking anything away from schlupp he's done great but knockeart is a game winner

Thing is Jeff's not a left winger, not for me anyway. His main attribute is his pace but his finishing has been abysmal and aside from a couple of assists on crosses his passing is terrible too. As much as I love Knockaert, he won't get the time to show off his tricks in this league and doesn't have the defensive head that Jeff learned from playing LB for most of last season. I'm not sure either of them are what we need on the left side.

Anyway......

Play the same XI as we did against Sunderland and we'll take something from QPR.

Thing is Jeff's not a left winger, not for me anyway. His main attribute is his pace but his finishing has been abysmal and aside from a couple of assists on crosses his passing is terrible too. As much as I love Knockaert, he won't get the time to show off his tricks in this league and doesn't have the defensive head that Jeff learned from playing LB for most of last season. I'm not sure either of them are what we need on the left side.

Anyway......

Play the same XI as we did against Sunderland and we'll take something from QPR.

maybe we could morph them both together

Guest seanfox778

I think we'll go a goal down and win 1-2. I'd like to see Mahrez in some kind of attacking midfielder role but not sure how that'd fit in.

I think we'll go a goal down and win 1-2. I'd like to see Mahrez in some kind of attacking midfielder role but not sure how that'd fit in.

Yeah I'm starting to think that might be a realistic option. Mahrez as a goal-scoring midfielder is surely a better option than Matty James in that role.

I think we need to go one up front (Ulloa) with five in midfield, but maybe with King as the attacking No. 10. 

Keep Mahrez wide to start with, with the option of putting him in the middle if we're left chasing the game. It seems a fairly desperate attempt to find a few goals, but we are in a fairly desperate state.

Kasper

de laet: Morg: was: Konch

Mahrez: Drink: James: Schlupp:

King

Ulloa.

Vardy on the bench.

4-2-3-1

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Wasyl

Schlupp

James

Cambiasso

Albrighton

Knockaert

Mahrez

Ulloa

Hamer, Moore, Hammond, Drinkwater, Powell, Nugent, Vardy

The team I would have for city, The only change I would make is King or Powell in for Albrighton playing the attacking central role

Archived