Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ZeljkoKalac1

roy keane - the second half - chapter six

I'm just in the process of reading the new roy keane book, and I have to say all city fans need to read chapter six. This chapter is all about when Sunderland got promoted back to the premiership after winning the championship.

There are so many similarities with are current predicament. They too couldn't sign who roy wanted because of budget restrictions. They also started well and were suddenly getting beat all to time. But they did end up staying up with the fans support and went on to sign better players etc.

We did ok today, needed to win, but we didn't get beat. We have a great manager and owners - let's all get behind them and aim for the big one.......17th place.

Of course he does! The fact you think he is wise is because he is operating within his restrictions. I ask yourself this, if he could have Signed di Maria would he?

That's not a financial budget restriction though that's the player would never come to us

lol No we haven't got £60 million to spend on a player.

In the message I quoted he said "if he could have signed" suggesting that if the funds were there would he have still signed Di Maria.... well no because the player still wouldn't come to us.

Archived