Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Leicester 0-0 Sunderland - Results & Man of the Match

Mahrez Makes Impressive Return Amid Pearson Positivity

lcfcratings.wordpress.com

Saturday 22 November, 15:00
Barclays Premier League
King Power Stadium, Leicester

Leicester City 0

Sunderland 0

No time for a report this week I'm afraid. Full results are posted below.

Total Votes : 195

LCFC Ratings Man of the Match : Riyad Mahrez

1. Riyad Mahrez : 7.20
  2. Kasper Schmeichel : 7.04
  3. Matty James : 6.95
  4. Marcin Wasilewski : 6.92
  5. Wes Morgan : 6.90
  6. Esteban Cambiasso : 6.38
  7. Jeff Schlupp : 6.13
  8. Paul Konchesky : 5.88
  9. Leonardo Ulloa : 5.82
  10. Ritchie de Laet : 5.73
  11. Jamie Vardy : 5.58
  12. (SUB) Anthony Knockaert : 4.75
  13. (SUB) Chris Wood : 4.38
  14. (SUB) David Nugent : 4.24

Manager Performance : 6.01

Opposition Performance : 4.90

Officials Performance (Ref: Robert Madley) : 3.60

Overall Manager Confidence : 92.43% (+17.27%)

For the first time, I agree with the ratings. Perhaps November brings sensibility to certain people. 

Edit: Maybe not. RDL and Vardy do not deserve to be rated below Ulloa. James being ranked so highly while RDL is on the other end of the spectrum despite similar performance levels is indicative proof of my theory that certain Leicester fans detest RDL for his looks. 

Mahrez  lol

Morgan, Wasyl & James were far better than him.

Totally agree Mahrez barely broke sweat and whilst I accept he is the one player with the ability to make something happen he just did not do enough and reminds me of Gallagher when challenging to win the ball back. He also blew a fantastic opportunity when Ulloa and Schlupp were in acres of space and clear on goal.

James MOM for me

Just because some people one the internet think Mahrez was MOTM, doesn't really mean he was. Just saying...

If you're suggesting we have anyone else who can do a better job than Mahrez, I can personally certify you are wrong. 

It wasn't a MOTM performance, but it certainly was better than the garbage we've seen from Drinkwater, Hammond, and Nugent this season. MOTM should be going to Schmeichel or Morgan. 

Regards.

Just because some people one the internet think Mahrez was MOTM, doesn't really mean he was. Just saying...

yeah that's true

he's been voted motm 3 times in his last 3 games, he's scored and set up our only 2 goals in the last 2 months, he's our best player. the fans know that

I thought Schmeichel was MOTM he won us a point with 2 great saves and did nothing wrong.

Did he really pull off 2 great saves though? the first Fletchers shot was poor he Kicked it at him and it somehow deflected of his his legs. And the second save was just a average, you would expect every single Prem keeper to save that

When nearly 200 people have voted, most having watched the game and who each know what they know about football, I think it would normally average out to a pretty fair reflection of how the players performed. However in this case Mahrez probably go an extra 0.3ish just because people were so pleased to see him (not in a gay way). At least that's my take on the matter happy to be proven wrong.

Archived