Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Newcastle,Sunderland and Leicester.. Home Gates

Newcastle average 50,000+ gates,Sunderland 40,000+ gates,Leicester 30,000+gates..Leicester is the biggest city by far,how do they get there crowds?

Most will get there by public transport or on foot. The metro connects the area well so it would be mad to go by car.

Means nothing,a lot of the tigers fans are not even from Leicester,plus you only play 11 home games in the aviva. Prem

The city would have a lot less Rugby fans, and by extension would almost certainly have more committed football fans, if we didn't have one of the best Rugby sides around based here. I don't particularly care for Rugby/know how well supported the Tigers are, but that's a fair comment isn't it?

The city would have a lot less Rugby fans, and by extension would almost certainly have more committed football fans, if we didn't have one of the best Rugby sides around based here. I don't particularly care for Rugby/know how well supported the Tigers are, but that's a fair comment isn't it?

Not sure really,everybody I know who goes to the football,have never once said I ain't going this weekend due to the tigers playing

Newcastle upon Tyne has a population of 250,000 but including the surrounding urban area its population is almost 1 million.

County Durham was the largest local authority in the region with 513,200 (sunderland's area)

leicestershire has a population of just under 1 million with over half the population living in Leicester's built-up area.

the issue being that the outer reaches of the county are closer to derby, nottingham, birmingham, coventry and northampton.

in the northeast, you either support newcastle, sunderland or perhaps middlesborough 

Archived