Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Is our luck about to change

Having our first clean sheet and not losing and a pretty good display at times, and is it really true to call us goal shy Leicester in some of the so called chip paper tabloids??

Well after watching our display Saturday we still have things to sort out MAHREZ was awesome on the wing a real shame the finishing touches were not as superb as his control and enthusiasm, but we were solid at the back and we dealt with nearly almost everything apart from a couple of heart stopping moments dealt with by KASPER !

I've got a feeling that things are on the up for us and after seeing the togetherness and the fighting spirit we just now need to finish our finishing !!

Some say tactics leave a bit to be desired but I for one think NIGEL will sort this out and we will soon start to climb the table !

So bring on QPR and let's start this season again winning in the capital!!

Onwards and upwards and in NIGEL we trust !!

Luck and form changes very quickly in this league, we have this with several teams already when they have gone from bad to great. Unfortunately we went the other way but things will change again many times again this season 

Luck and form changes very quickly in this league, we have this with several teams already when they have gone from bad to great. Unfortunately we went the other way but things will change again many times again this season

Agree luck and form do change numerous times during the season.

The big diference is after Saturday's performance I am slightly more confident it will, to a certain extent you create you own luck, the amount of chances we created, do that every week, one or two have to go in, a lucky deflection, whatever, it doesn't matter.

But when the set up is to defensive, like it has been, with limited chances, we have limited chances of getting a slice of luck.

A lot of our players need to realise that if they don't perform this season, they will likely never play in the premiership again and will be regarded as a championship players for the rest of there career. Luck has had nothing to do with it the last 6 matches, we have simply been aweful.

A lot of our players need to realise that if they don't perform this season, they will likely never play in the premiership again and will be regarded as a championship players for the rest of there career. Luck has had nothing to do with it the last 6 matches, we have simply been aweful.

I can think of something else that's awful.

We were lucky to get any points at stoke.

Wood's goal against everton came from a wicked deflection.

Ulloa's header against Arsenal would have been much more difficult had koscielney not been concussed.

United gifted us not only 1, but 3 points.

For me, our best performance this season was away at the bridge....we need to set up like that again.

It's not so much about luck as about how we are playing. At the moment we look like a relegation side. Pearson must change this, for his own sake and the sake of Leicester City. I don't want another season in the Championship.

Yes, it's early days..but we need to look like we can win games. Starting Saturday.

We're not too far off on the goalscoring to be honest.

If you look recently, we had good chances against Sunderland, Wood had an easy one on one at Southampton, Cambiasso missed from 1 yard against Swansea, Vardy missed a great chance at Palace etc etc so im confident things will turn soon

And the fact is had we had taken a few more points from our last 3 home games then we'd be mid table and we'd all be delighted! Thats being able to afford to of lost the away games in the last 2 months that we have anyway

All this negativity is called for we are just worried for our club,we can stop this rot our luck needs to change or our tenacity needs to return we just can't roll over and admit defeat we need a kick up the arse from some where !!

I do agree we can't keep living off that superb Manchester Utd win yes the best result I can remember in years if ever! But as some have said and I agree with them is our best togetherness quality performance this season so far is the Chelsea game,if Nugent would have scored who knows the what the outcome would have been .

We were superb the passing the fighting spirit was excellent but unfortunately for us we failed to put away or chances Chelsea dominated us and we got tired but for me that was one hell of a performance.

On here lately PEARSON is a bit like marmite love or hate?. But I hope the board stick with him to turn things around has he got the quality to keep us up ?? I hope so !

But reports in the papers say he's on borrowed time etc now Emile says he wants to help our cause by putting on a blue shirt again for us,but I don't think Emile is the answer Kris Commons has now been linked too we need to find our own little gem Powell looks pretty decent when I've seen him play but why loan him if we're not going to play him is some comments?

Some of the under 21 lads look awesome why not give one or two of them a run in the first team we need that bit of hunger that they would bring along with the quality they are turning out in their performances beating the likes of Manchester City and other top academies is it time to blood them into the first team??

Agree or disagree with this but I know for one thing I have faith in PEARSON to turn this around who knows but him of what targets he's going for in January our squad need to pull their fingers out now bring back that tenacity fighting spirit and quality performances give us city faithful something to cheer for again but I know I'm proud of my club and the fans that go to every home and away games as their support is second to none and they deserve top performances each week !!

Onwards and upwards and in NIGEL and our Leicester City we trust !!

It would be good if we could sneak a 0-1 win at Loftus Road again just like we did last season just before Christmas. I hope Nugent isn't busy just chasing a squirrel off the pitch there this time though and can turn his season around if he finds the net - he needs to! If we win there then that could put four points between us and them too, as well as giving us a confidence kick. The bottom half of the Prem. remains as tight as ever so a win and then a good run to follow could catapult us up the table still, despite our abysmal run since the win over the Mancs. nine weeks ago!

little to do with luck and everything to do with ability...I think our strikers have struggled to cut it in the prem up to now and that usually affects confidence. I would like to see a premproven one signed in the new year. I'm sure once we start scoring we'll start winning a fair few :)

little to do with luck and everything to do with ability...I think our strikers have struggled to cut it in the prem up to now and that usually affects confidence. I would like to see a premproven one signed in the new year. I'm sure once we start scoring we'll start winning a fair few :)

Megabucks.

Proven Premiership scorers out there, who would we be looking at? Judging on the value of player sales in the January window, I think to get anyone of any note youre looking at a minimum of £15 mil............and realistically, attracting that player to a relagation scrap? not gonna happen.

Archived