Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Where are we drinking on Saturday?

Somewhere around Shepherds Bush Common? I live in London and tend to go to The Defectors Weld a lot - if going to the Empire - but doubt that this will be any good as a football pub. There is also a 'Brew Dog' pub near by, great beer, but this will probably be the same.

Interested to know where people are drinking as I will be on my own. 

loads in defectors weld last year and the pub opposite.

Cool. I like that pub and it will be the second time this week that I have been drinking in there (Imelda May on Monday night - great gig).

I got off at Hammersmith last season,two stops before Shepherds Bush Market.Directly opposite the tube exit is the Swan,really nice pub.Also a Wetherspoons next door which is better than that Spoons at Shepherds Bush,the one in the shopping centre.

Pretty confident that the defectors checks tickets now. Certainly do after the game.

The Bull at Westfield does good burgers if anybody's looking for food before hand but it's pricey. Nice pub though.

Archived