Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Adam Johnson, what game were you playing in?

I personally disagree with Adam Johnson here. I don't think they bossed the game first half, and I don't think they were the better side. I think we were the better side and created two really good chances to their one, and three half chances to their two. It's interesting how people view the game. Then again, he's unlikely to say they were lucky to get a point.

http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2014/november/johnson-encouraged-by-king-power-display

I personally disagree with Adam Johnson here. I don't think they bossed the game first half, and I don't think they were the better side. I think we were the better side and created two really good chances to their one, and three half chances to their two. It's interesting how people view the game. Then again, he's unlikely to say they were lucky to get a point.

http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2014/november/johnson-encouraged-by-king-power-display

I genuinely didn't even know he had played until I spoke to a Sunderland fan in the pub after the game.

He could have been a really good England player, there's still time for him I guess. Real Madrid were looking at him when he was at Boro. He may be a cock in reality, but I don't think we'd castrate our players for talking like that  :D I would definitely have him at LCFC

Did he even play?

Always been a cvnt. Who remembers his City goal in the cup where he tapped his Premier League badges at our fans?

What a willy puller for giving a bit of shit back to fans that were giving him shit throughout the game!

He's a daft twat anyway. From Man City, to pop shots at Sunderland.

He'd never have got in Manchester City's team? Bit like Sinclair. No point in moving there if you're not guaranteed a starting place.

He'd never have got in Manchester City's team? Bit like Sinclair. No point in moving there if you're not guaranteed a starting place.

The point is money! Sinclair was interviewed recently and was asked if he regretted the move because of lack of football.

His reply was 'I'm in my early twenties, obviously the lack of football is frustrating but, I'm now financially secure for the rest of my life, and so are all of my immediate family. I've still got plenty of time to play and hopefully win things. So regrets? No'

I think any if us would do the same in his position!

The point is money! Sinclair was interviewed recently and was asked if he regretted the move because of lack of football.

His reply was 'I'm in my early twenties, obviously the lack of football is frustrating but, I'm now financially secure for the rest of my life, and so are all of my immediate family. I've still got plenty of time to play and hopefully win things. So regrets? No'

I think any if us would do the same in his position!

I know that! But I was replying to the point made that he left Manchester City for Sunderland. 

What a willy puller for giving a bit of shit back to fans that were giving him shit throughout the game!

agree on the one hand but they are simply not allowed to give us some back in the modern game and you should know that, suppose you thought Cantona was justified in his flying kick do you ?? some players need to learn to suck it in !

Archived