Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Adam Johnson, what game were you playing in?

The point is money! Sinclair was interviewed recently and was asked if he regretted the move because of lack of football.

His reply was 'I'm in my early twenties, obviously the lack of football is frustrating but, I'm now financially secure for the rest of my life, and so are all of my immediate family. I've still got plenty of time to play and hopefully win things. So regrets? No'

I think any if us would do the same in his position!

I'll give it two years before Flanagan's p1ssed his cash up the wall buying shoes, lingerie and all sorts of tacky Hello Kitty crap for his house. He'll have to go back to Man City to clear his debts when she's finished with him.

As for Johnson, John Motson got more touches of the ball on Saturday than he did. Another "Wannabe Neverwillbe" in the same mould as a Keith Gillespie or Nicky Summerbee who never quite did enough to be a top class player.

I think having 60% possession, more corners and about the same amount of shots on goal. It's not unfair for him to say they edged the game. 

Add that to the fact it's an interview with his own club website and they will in general want to be positive, it's really not worth getting your panties in a bunch over.

agree on the one hand but they are simply not allowed to give us some back in the modern game and you should know that, suppose you thought Cantona was justified in his flying kick do you ?? some players need to learn to suck it in !

Why not? He didn't make any rude gestures nor did he assault anyone. Certainly didn't cross the line, people just got the hump because they didn't like it.

I'm a big believer in "if you give it out be prepared to take it back".

He is an idiot anyway. I remember his comments back when we played Man City in the FA cup a few years back when we drew 2-2 at ours. Totally disrespectful of our club in his comments. Never liked him after that.

When he scored in the replay, his taunt was to point towards the Premier Leagu badge on his arm. Real twatty behaviour.

Archived