Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Realistic signings and other chit chat.

Sitting uncomfortably at the bottom of the premier league PEARSON having his critics surely the blame can't all be his can it ??

Why also loan players and never play them?? But we have some underachieving players on the payroll PEARSON is trusting the players that got us promoted but they are just not up to it !!

A superb victory a few great performances so why can't the do this week in week out what's the answer they surely can't blame the Burnley equaliser for their loss of confidence they are paid to produce wins draws but all we get lately are losses .

I hear some posts saying about the likes of Hopper and Choudry and others in the u21 is it time to give one or two of them a go ?

But January is fast approaching and the transfer window will open so who do we try to bring in and who do we let go ??

Sorry to say but Nugent is the top of the hit list on a few people's minds was great in the championship,but a step too far in the premier league !

So who come in and who goes and more to the point will it be PEARSON making the deals let's hope we can turn this around Tuesday and springboard a few wins together !!

Your thoughts on who you want to stay or go !!

As for a possible loan move, I'd take a closer look at:

• De Laet
  • Wasilewski
  • Nugent
  • Knockaert

But first, I'm keen to see how we're faring in December (six league games) with them still with the first team. I hope we'll see improved performances from all involved.

• De Laet
  • Wasilewski
  • Nugent
  • Knockaert

But first, I'm keen to see how we're faring in December (six league games) with them still with the first team. I hope we'll see improved performances from all involved.

Why Wasilewski? 

And how can Knockaert be 'still with the first team'. He's barely playing lol.

And it'd hardly be wise to get rid of a winger with Mahrez off on International duty.

Nugent out is paramount.

Won't happen though.

Your right, those players that no one was sure would be good enough for the premier league, were given between 2 to 4 years lucrative contracts, and can now sit pretty for that period of time, wether they play or not, and taking up our wage budget, therefore limiting our ability to pay the wages of better players we want to get in

• De Laet
  • Wasilewski
  • Nugent
  • Knockaert

Yeah fair enough, they have 6 games to save their LCFC career, as has been discussed as far as LCFC are concerned I doubt they really give a fuck but as for playing in the Premiership they do, so I should re-phrase that to, they have 6 games left to save their immediate Premiership careers.

Why Wasilewski? 

And how can Knockaert be 'still with the first team'. He's barely playing lol.

And it'd hardly be wise to get rid of a winger with Mahrez off on International duty.

We still have Albrighton and are likely to re-call Lawrence from his loan spell at Rotherham (which ends at the end of next month).

And we could still bring in another one on loan to compensate for it.

As for Wasilewski, I still fear for the worst with him in the side - potentially losing his temper and costing us with silly bookings.

The last two games with a change back to an attack minded set up, shows that we can create chances and goals, so the midfield and strikers aren't that far away, BUT, the championship quality defence we have will continue to ship goals at this level. If Nigel does nothing else, he'd better have a serious look at the back four.

We still have Albrighton and are likely to re-call Lawrence from his loan spell at Rotherham (which ends at the end of next month).

And we could still bring in another one on loan to compensate for it.

As for Wasilewski, I still fear for the worst with him in the side - potentially losing his temper and costing us with silly bookings.

I'm not sure why Lawrence gets mentioned (not just by you, by anyone) - what have people seen of him to make them think he'll help us out enough?

As for Wasilewski, I can't remember him making a bad tackle or doing anything bad other than the Berahino incident (which I think was blown out of proportion anyway).

I'm not sure why Lawrence gets mentioned (not just by you, by anyone) - what have people seen of him to make them think he'll help us out enough?

As for Wasilewski, I can't remember him making a bad tackle or doing anything bad other than the Berahino incident (which I think was blown out of proportion anyway).

Like I've said, the next six games should give us a better indication as to where we're headed - maybe this thread comes about three to four weeks too early.

The same goes for Lawrence's development at Rotherham - he apparently had a very good debut and I do hope he can keep it up.

Personally, I do admit I'm being harsh on Knockaert and Wasilewski up to a certain extent.

Trouble is also the PEARSON out brigade are not thinking about is if PEARSON goes we also lose WALSHY and his scouting prowess maybe it's time to get rid of Robinson as with him having a huge say about PEARSONS targets is like asking your mom for something as I've heard before but we have about 6 games left of this year do we give PEARSON TIL January to sort this slump out he's done it before for us let's hope he can pull some decent performances out between now and January and there's nothing like telling the players to prove they deserve to be here or get shipped out in January to stiffen up the competition for places !!

But FFS NIGE sort them out ASAFOOKINGP !!

We'll never do anything in the top flight without a keeper who can boss & command his 6 yard box, never mind his 18 yard box.

After an early scare at Stoke I thought Hamer was excellent, matched Schmeichel in shot-stopping ability but coped brilliantly with a Crouch lead attack who was giving Morgan/Moore a torrid time in a largely backs to the wall performance.

Schmeichel is a fantastic shot-stopper, but that's a fraction of what's needed, especially at this level.

Despite Wasyl adding a bit of steel in the West Brom & Sunderland games we really lack leadership at the back, Upson's injury has been disastrous, absolutely disastrous & given his age you have to wonder how good his comeback is going to be too.

We need a big strong commanding CDM as csmbiasso isn't strong enough. He is class and has a place in our team but he needs someone next to him doing the dirty work. We need another striker. Someone who just doesn't waste chances like vardys yesterday. We need a creative number 10. Break the bank lcfc and get these players in. Oh and I'd like Scott sinclair in on loan too.

We need a big strong commanding CDM as csmbiasso isn't strong enough. He is class and has a place in our team but he needs someone next to him doing the dirty work. We need another striker. Someone who just doesn't waste chances like vardys yesterday. We need a creative number 10. Break the bank lcfc and get these players in. Oh and I'd like Scott sinclair in on loan too.

We need Our own Jedinak.

Our centre backs really are not the problem. Our inability to defend in the fullback area is the problem.

We do not need to purchase a new centre back.

A new left back is paramount for me. Danny Simpson deserves an opportunity to displace De Laet.

A new striker and winger is also needed.

3/4 signings is all we need.

McManaman from Wigan to play on the wing.

Cyrus Christie from Derby...one of the best young RB's around.

Moreno Costanzo..YoungBoys..27..attacking midfielder and great with the dead ball.

Jose Luis Gaya..Valencia..Left back..great pace, only 20, again, good with the dead ball.

I've always liked Pearson's idea of building sides based on good young players. Let's continue this and if we go down, have the squad to get us straight back up again.

Finally..Eminike upfront. Strong, powerful, mobile.

Archived