Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Morgan

Looks like a 10 yr old defending. Silly hollywood diving header against Burnley, Pathetic slide yesterday(stay on your feet for fooks sake). Might do some good blocks but tha'ts because he's not in position.

Any cross that comes in he misses and with Dracula in goal,the other team have a good chance of scoring. I hope Upson gets fit soon because our back 5 is shocking. All good championship players,but not even average prem quality.

Looks like a 10 yr old defending. Silly hollywood diving header against Burnley, Pathetic slide yesterday(stay on your feet for fooks sake). Might do some good blocks but tha'ts because he's not in position.

Any cross that comes in he misses and with Dracula in goal,the other team have a good chance of scoring. I hope Upson gets fit soon because our back 5 is shocking. All good championship players,but not even average prem quality.

The ball shouldn't have even come that far. Not saying Morgan shouldn't have slid, but one of the other players should have won the ball first. De Laet just seemed to watch the cross go in, I don't understand why he didn't challenge or even close the guy down.

As I said elsewhere most of our players are justifiably prem but we lack the 1 or 2 quality players that make the others good enough for wins.

Morgan or Moore would be fine next to a commanding CB (or in front of a top class GK).

I think putting Morgan up front when we're chasing a goal might be the most ineffective tactic in the history of football.

Otherwise he's fine and I hope and expect him to make a career as a premier league centre backs for the next 2 or 3 seasons with or without us.

I think putting Morgan up front when we're chasing a goal might be the most ineffective tactic in the history of football.

Otherwise he's fine and I hope and expect him to make a career as a premier league centre backs for the next 2 or 3 seasons with or without us.

It was understandable. We were lumping the ball up and had taken off Ulloa - the only player in our team who can gead a ball - memories of Walshy - but Morgan doesn't have the attacking skills.

Are you referring to the Cambiasso own goal where Wes directed the ball into him? If so, that was West Brom not Burnley.

Calamity CDM not covering the defence & instead playing box to box

Calamity keeper who can't command his 6yrd box never mind his 18 yard box... And certainly not his defence

Calamity wingers not getting balls on Ulloa's head

Calamity forwards missing easy chances

Perhaps it's a team game & picking an individual achieves nothing

Pretty obvious this is a comedy thread started by someone who disagrees with the Calamity Kasper thread. Haha, you forgot to mention Ipswich away the other year when he got knocked semi-conscious and was then out of position for their goal.

Morgan is class, it's just a shame that joker between the sticks can't come and collect anything to give his centre backs a break.

Close thread please mods.

I think he's done alright on the whole, but both centre halves seem to be struggling because our full-backs aren't up to much. The midfield need to track runners and press too, far too often yesterday QPR found space beyond James and Esteban.

Whether all this is a communication issue, I've no idea.

Archived