Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Morgan

Out of his depth

Don't know why people are suprised, 31 years old, never played in the top flight till this season, tells it's own story to me.

Ok in the championship, but your right out of his depth in the premier league by a long way.

If Pearson drops big was when huth comes in, it will prove the Pearson out lot right, he wouldn't have a clue

Don't know why people are suprised, 31 years old, never played in the top flight till this season, tells it's own story to me.

Ok in the championship, but your right out of his depth in the premier league by a long way.

If Pearson drops big was when huth comes in, it will prove the Pearson out lot right, he wouldn't have a clue

I'm far from surprised. 

This.

If he does drop Wasilewski I will be absolutely livid. 

It would just add to the list of bizarre decisions across the season. No one in their right mind could drop the better performing centre back. Also Pearson has been in the media a lot about how well Was has been doing. It just wouldn't make sense.

I wouldn't necessarily be surprised though.

This.

If he does drop Wasilewski I will be absolutely livid.

It would just add to the list of bizarre decisions across the season. No one in their right mind could drop the better performing centre back. Also Pearson has been in the media a lot about how well Was has been doing. It just wouldn't make sense.

I wouldn't necessarily be surprised though.

He'll drop both and play Huth and Upson.

Upson???..The cvnt ain't played for about a year...he'd probably get injured putting his boots on..seriously come on...

This.

Not forgetting he's 35 years old. That's older than Wes who is looking more and more like Methuselah with each passing week.

Let's get real here, Wes needs dropping, despite the good start to the season, immense last two seasons.

The last two months he has been an unmitigated disaster.

We now have another option in Huth however.

I never understood Wes as the captain even when playing at his best. He's not a leader, but I'm not sure who in the team is to be honest. Maybe Cambiasso? - but not really playing or doing enough to justify that.

Maybe that's another excuse we can trot out. No leaders on the pitch?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived