Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

That has to be it. Pearson needs to go.

The season is as good as over and we need to build for an instant return from the Championship next season. All that,will happen under Pearson is that we will go down with 20 ish points and our confidence wrecked.

Time to look forward, not back. We're going down, but let's at least do it with a modicum of pride.

The season is as good as over and we need to build for an instant return from the Championship next season. All that,will happen under Pearson is that we will go down with 20 ish points and our confidence wrecked.

Time to look forward, not back. We're going down, but let's at least do it with a modicum of pride.

20 points? You're optimistic! We'll not win another game all season!

Keeping Pearson would be the best way to get a return from the Championship. The players haven't lost faith they are playing for NP

What difference does it make if we go straight back down again?

I can't believe how out of his depth Pearson looks at this level. I don't understand how it's even possible. His job shouldn't have changed that much in the summer.

I honestly can't see where the next point is coming from. somethings got to change. If we go down Pearson wont be here next season so all this crap about him taking us straight back up is redundant.

I know stability has got us where we are and I have been won over by Nigel twice before, but even his most ardent supporter MUST recognise that 2 points in 10 games is as diabolical as our defending.

I cannot fault anyone's effort but there is no plan b and unless we make a change soon, we could genuinely fall formidably behind poor squads like Burnley, Hull, WBA and QPR. 

Most of us were there in League 1 and only but dreamed of a day when we were back in the Premiership; we shouldn't let it pass us by before we've begun.

Depends who the replacement is. Won't be Pulis, we're in a such a rut I think he'll see his record is real jeopardy. We've got possibly the best Championship manager (or at least top three) so anyone lower wouldn't be an improvement.

Do the owners go foreign and gamble? Big name or burgeoning reputation?

Sadly, I can't see us improving sufficiently under Pearson. I think we're too far gone for that. I won't be calling for his head at the ground or drumming up a campaign to get him out, but I could understand a change now. The replacement is critical though.

Archived