Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

That has to be it. Pearson needs to go.

I'm not bothered now if he goes.  W0 D1 L7 is just such a poor run, replacing him cant actually DO any worse!  Whose to say he wouldn't walk if we got relegated anyway, or sacked at the end of the season? What I don't understand is, how can we on here state week in and week out that certain players we have shouldn't play for us in the Premiership because they aren't good enough for this level of football, yet the same cannot be said about the manager?  The fact is, we still have over 20 games to go but there is no sign whatsoever of things improving so why not just change it?  

And not changing has seen us reach the prem.

And be bottom of it.

Sometimes, you do have the change. Not 'all the time', just sometimes.

We have totally lost the plot, it's hard to see us getting any worse. Pearson deserves to go.

I want Pearson to stay, but it's highly likely the pressure to get rid will grow and he'll get the P45 so many people want...

..when we get some joker installed who is getting back on the 'Manager merry-go-round' after failing somewhere else and we still get relegated, will people then start to think, Oh yes, we've been down this route before AND IT DIDN'T BLOODY WORK then either!

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

The fact that stability got us promoted doesn't mean it'll keep us safe. Had Palace not dumped Holloway, they'd have gone down.

Holloway resigned and it seemed the owner wasn't going to make a change. Palace had a lot go in their favour.

And be bottom of it.

Sometimes, you do have the change. Not 'all the time', just sometimes.

We have totally lost the plot, it's hard to see us getting any worse. Pearson deserves to go.

I don't think it would be possible to be worse,certainly results wise. I'd argue the opposite though; that Pearson deserves a chance to rectify it.

Completely agree....setting up to attack 2 up front away to Villa when we needed something from the game is a joke...Marhez can't defend and the right side is to weak with him in the team James didn't have a great game and needs cover from a player like Hammond....we need to set up to be difficult to beat. and we didn't do that today

Archived