Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

That has to be it. Pearson needs to go.

Not going to constantly repeat the in, out debate, but for those who want him to stay, the longer this goes on, the harder it will be to justify his position.

Don't care who the manager is, just like to go to a game, and come out thinking, at least we looked like getting some points, at the minute, you can just see we are going to get nothing.

The season is as good as over and we need to build for an instant return from the Championship next season. All that,will happen under Pearson is that we will go down with 20 ish points and our confidence wrecked.

Time to look forward, not back. We're going down, but let's at least do it with a modicum of pride.

This thread needs to be closed. There is already a thread for idiots and the above opening statement for this thread is not sufficient enough to warrant a new thread opening. The above comment should have been included in the existing idiot thread.

Bilo, please make your way to the idiot thread and lock the door so you and your fellow compatriots can moan to your hearts content, or spam BBC Radio Leicester's moan in.

We've regressed significantly.

This isn't halting the run in 2013 when he basically put a plaster over the problem and we limped into the play-offs with 9 points from 6 games. Pearson then got a grip on the squad over the summer and led us to our best second tier season ever.

A plaster won't do it now. Pearson has had time, and god knows with the opposition we've faced, the opportunities to put it right. He's shown he doesn't know how.

I was going to joke that LDLLLLDLLL "says it all" (imo) but it doesn't. We've been playing sides either low on confidence or low on ability and still managing to lose. virtually every week.

The season is as good as over and we need to build for an instant return from the Championship next season. All that,will happen under Pearson is that we will go down with 20 ish points and our confidence wrecked.

Time to look forward, not back. We're going down, but let's at least do it with a modicum of pride.

you're an idiot.

The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Pearson is a dead man walking I'm afraid.

Your right, repeating the same thing over and over is insane.

Pearson out, Pearson out..................

I don't understand what some of you think is the answer? A new manager will just do the same with these players. How do any of you know what Nigel has planned in terms of signings etc?

The damage was done in the summer where we didn't strengthen enough. I wouldn't have thought that we needed strengthening either to be honest, we amassed 100 points- so I don't blame Pearson either quite frankly.

This thread needs to be closed. There is already a thread for idiots and the above opening statement for this thread is not sufficient enough to warrant a new thread opening. The above comment should have been included in the existing idiot thread.

Bilo, please make your way to the idiot thread and lock the door so you and your fellow compatriots can moan to your hearts content, or spam BBC Radio Leicester's moan in.

:appl:  :appl:  :appl:  :appl:  :appl:  :appl:

I've defended him but enough is enough. How long can people defend these abysmal performances. No win in 10 with some of the worst performances I've seen in years.

I still don't want him to leave but that is definitely based on emotion rather than rationality.

Give him the Manchester City game he deserves that after gaining promotion as champions... lol

No please kindly part ways and get Pulis in ASAP.

So what on earth do we do if we sack Pearson and Pulis turns us down?  What then?

I don't understand what some of you think is the answer? A new manager will just do the same with these players. How do any of you know what Nigel has planned in terms of signings etc?

The damage was done in the summer where we didn't strengthen enough. I wouldn't have thought that we needed strengthening either to be honest, we amassed 100 points- so I don't blame Pearson either quite frankly.

We amassed 100 points in a very poor quality Championship.

We have a Championship quality team. Our star new forward was ... a Championship forward.

If the owners don't sack Pearson tomorrow and bring in Pulis we will go down now. It seemed likely at end November. Two games later and it is almost certain unless we change manager and try something different...

Some posters need to tell us what they think the problem is and what we need to change instead of just writing "you're an idiot" or "fvck off" when they disagree with something.

It's not posters' job to come up with solutions for the manager.

You must be very young man,who has never seen enough is enough

Archived