Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Schmeichel out for a month

Well ****. Don't understand why people rate Hamer so highly - poor in pre-season, poor vs Shrewsbury and very shaky against Stoke. Hopefully he does well, but I can't see it.

He's like Wood in that he gets better on the bench.

I saw him against Shrewsbury and he was absolutely tragic. However, he did make some neat saves and put in a tidy performance after a somewhat shaky start at Stoke.

It is a loss, make no mistake. Kasper has been unpredictable this season but could still win us points.

Hopefully Hamer lives up to the hype on here in the next few weeks, hope too that Kasper comes back as quickly as possible.

Well ****. Don't understand why people rate Hamer so highly - poor in pre-season, poor vs Shrewsbury and very shaky against Stoke. Hopefully he does well, but I can't see it.

Because he's not in the team and instantly become amazing, not forgetting having the ball kicked straight at him and wide 500 times against stoke.

I hope he comes in and produces the goods, but I'm afraid I've not been overly convinced when I have seen him and that includes the Stoke game where he was giving me kittens first half.

Because he's not in the team and instantly become amazing, not forgetting having the ball kicked straight at him and wide 500 times against stoke.

I hope he comes in and produces the goods, but I'm afraid I've not been overly convinced when I have seen him and that includes the Stoke game where he was giving me kittens first half.

Some of the saves he pulled off in the 2nd half were sensational though pal. He's going to be a cult hero.

Some of the saves he pulled off in the 2nd half were sensational though pal. He's going to be a cult hero.

I really don't think they were, straight at him for me. He was better second half, but I'm not going to forget the first half because of that.

xmas party is Tuesday , nugents gonna buy vardy some dodgy coke !!

So Jamie Vardy IS having a party!

I really don't think they were, straight at him for me. He was better second half, but I'm not going to forget the first half because of that.

There was one double save in the second half not be sniffed at.

Archived