Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluebeau

Quality Players?

Ask yourself this question.

Do we have any players in our squad that would get a starting place in any of the teams above us?

IMO the answers will give you the reason why we are rock bottom in the Prem.

I think Cambiasso would get in any side apart from Chelsea, City, Arsenal and United.

In b4 col accuses me of saying he's world class.

Ask yourself this question.

Do we have any players in our squad that would get a starting place in any of the teams above us?

IMO the answers will give you the reason why we are rock bottom in the Prem.

Congratulations. You have somehow managed to find a thread topic even more pointless than everything else started in the past few weeks. I don't know how you did it but you have. Hats off.

Congratulations. You have somehow managed to find a thread topic even more pointless than everything else started in the past few weeks. I don't know how you did it but you have. Hats off.

I was asking a serious question & hoping to get some serious answers, not from tossers like you!

What is pointless about asking fans opinions about the quality of our squad?

I should have added, how many clubs would drop their current player & replace him with one of ours?

I would also add...............................F-ck off and die!!!

Cambiasso, Ulloa, Mahrez.

James, Drinkwater and Vardy would on best form.

Our big problem is I don't think any of them would take a keeper or defender off us.

Not a single defender of ours would get into any other team in the division. It's the pits.

Cambiasso would be in and around nearly any team in this league I reckon. Even the top sides he could be bit part.

Mahrez would absolutely flourish playing for someone like Arsenal or Southampton where his creativity may actually be rewarded.

Ulloa would score a lot for a creative side. You have to wonder don't you... Brighton fans said exactly what we're saying, he's good when he gets the service but he often doesn't - is it a co-incidence or is he just no good at positioning himself? He's got a tendency to get stuck into work that he's not really up to due to his lack of pace and that negates his own threat as we could do with him goal hanging a bit.

I honestly think King would flourish playing for someone like Swansea. I know I've just dropped the biggest Thracian but he fits them to a tee. If 4-3-3 is our answer then he should be playing more. For now I'd stick with the midfield three that played against Man City and rotate them with James and occasionally Hammond for cover.

Drinkwater will be a Premier League quality midfielder, if he isn't already. Slow start and all that.

Still think Knockaert if used correctly could be. I think we play him in a way that benefits the team rather than him as an individual, but he's got a fair bit of ability and shouldn't be written off.

James will be good enough one day.

Vardy... I don't think he will be anything more than bit part at this level. All the desire in the world but simply not enough skill.

We have a lot who will be good enough in time, but I don't believe that time will be May 2015 and that's why we're probably going to go down. I've not forgotten last year. They didn't turn shit overnight.

Yes all of them would get into Burnley's side.

Poses an interesting question really.....

If every single leicester player is better than burnley players...

Who's to blame for our current position and form? Because right now our players would struggle to break into that team maybe bar mahrez or cambiasso

Who's to blame for our current position and form? Because right now our players would struggle to break into that team maybe bar mahrez or cambiasso

Embarrasingly, George Boyd is producing more than Mahrez at the minute.

Yeah I wasn't being entirely serious.

Lots of them would get in other peoples teams around the bottom 6, we've already seen there isn't much between them. What we haven't got are the two or three players that could make it into the first team of teams higher up than that. Lots of the other teams around the bottom all have a few decent players who the bigger clubs might take.

Archived