Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Leicester away fans 17th most vocal in the league

Germany certainly aren't my second team but I don't see them as rivals anymore. The whole basis for seeing them that way seems a bit out of date now. Plus they're a good footballing country - something that's recognised by a great many British fans now.

Unless you identify with two countries through joint nationality I don't see how you can have a second team at international level.

Germany certainly aren't my second team but I don't see them as rivals anymore. The whole basis for seeing them that way seems a bit out of date now. Plus they're a good footballing country - something that's recognised by a great many British fans now.

Unless you identify with two countries through joint nationality I don't see how you can have a second team at international level.

Scotland or Ireland is probably more of a rivalry. I have been to both away fixtures and there was more hatred at Scotland than when we beat Germany, the only thing at Germany was the 10 german bombers song and a couple of QPR fans with a huge swastika.

We have more than enough football rivalry with Germany to make them number one even without mentioning the war to be fair.

1966 final

1970 comeback

1990 penalties

1996 penalties probably stopping us winning tournament.

Them winning last game at Wembley

Our 5-1 at their place

The 4-1 in 2010.

We'd be strong rivals now even if we hadn't had the wars.

The Argies can **** off though. They started so we'll finish. Cnuts.

The Argies can **** off though. They started so we'll finish. Cnuts.

Depends on who you speak to. Some may say we started it by taking the Falklands despite it being so far from us during a time when Argentina just declared independence.

Depends on who you speak to. Some may say we started it by taking the Falklands despite it being so far from us during a time when Argentina just declared independence.

Brainwashed Argies then?  The Falkland Islands have been UK territory long before Argentina existed as a nation.

As for being so far from us, what does it matter?  The Faroe Islands are closer to us than the Falkland Islands are to Argentina...do the Faroes belong to us in that case?

Yet it took them 150 years to notice? The blame us argument slightly falls down on that point.

The people of the Falklands want to remain British and they shall do.

why?

Germany are like a better version of England, as a country and football team. Don't be a little englander island monkey.

:xmaslaugh: Having lived in Germany that is simply not correct.  It has it's good and bad points for sure.  This hipster Germany bumming is getting a bit dull now.

Stopped reading once I read "Liverpool fans voted Gary Neville ahead of Jamie Carragher as top pundit".

Sure they did...Maybe they also voted for George Best ahead of Kenny Daglish for home-grown footballing legend?? And possibly Frank Lampard as best midfielder of the last decade

Archived