Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away v West Ham 2014 Post Match 2-0

I just don't understand how people can continue to defend Pearson as manager after that. We are an embarrassment to Leicester and to the Premier League. Disgraceful all over the pitch with consistently bad team selection and tactics. We need a manager with Premier League experience and contacts who can attract players in January. Enough is enough, he has been given enough chances. Pearson WILL NOT keep us up. Get rid.

We need to buy well in January that goes without saying, however who would want to come to Leicester at the moment who has the ability to get us out of trouble, why would they? As much as I hate to admit it, we will get relegated. Perhaps it should be time to build the team for life back in the championship and for that team to come straight back up. Unless the owners want to dig very deep in their pockets this seems the only way forward. The current players are simply not good enough

For about 15 minutes out of the first 20 we had some useful attacking play from the midfield, never troubled their goal though, Vardy completely ineffective again!

Konchesky's error sucked the confidence out of the team and we just weren't in it then, until Schlupp went to LB and Nugent came on and we started attacking, we do that for bulk of the match and who knows what might happen.

West Ham, 1 defeat in 11... a top 4 side and us with only 1 win there since 1980, it was always going to be a defeat. I just wish we could play like the last 10mins for much longer

Nugent has to start next time out and Schlupp has to start left back. He's the worst footballer I've ever seen at LW.

Much better in the middle without Cambiasso there today too

Weird seeing Pearson on his feet on the touchline for practically the whole 90mins though

well we deserved to lose but it would have been interesting to see what had happened had the ref not been a complete arsehole. Hard to win a game when every time you get in the final third he blows up for a foul.

The luck's gonna turn around at some point though and if people are blaming pearson for that then they're ****in retarded

I just don't understand how people can continue to defend Pearson as manager after that. We are an embarrassment to Leicester and to the Premier League. Disgraceful all over the pitch with consistently bad team selection and tactics. We need a manager with Premier League experience and contacts who can attract players in January. Enough is enough, he has been given enough chances. Pearson WILL NOT keep us up. Get rid.

and he has a proven track record of not being able to turn around a poor run of form. This is the first time I have ever felt not bother about City losing that's how Nigel's tatics have made me feel

I can't even explain why we are so shit. I mean, we know we have weaknesses, but the run we are on is inexplicable. Especially for a side with the potential that 102 points and beating Man Utd and outplaying Arsenal would suggest.

I can't believe the season has a foregone conclusion already.

Again it's stupid mistakes letting us down. Konchesky's been getting away with those all year, and before that (the likes of Schmeichel bailing him out at Leeds against McCormack), and yet he still hasn't learnt his lesson. I don't know what Nigel is supposed to do - we all misjudged the squads ability to step up, and once the team get out there, he can't stop stupid mistakes happening. Again, we weren't outclassed, we shot ourselves in the foot by overplaying it in the final third and making sloppy mistakes at the back. It's scant consolation, but it does at least suggest we can turn it around with a little bit of care.

Shite shite shite.

I've never been angry watching a football match before, refereeing injustices and the like aside, but that pissed me off. We're completely ****ed, I don't think there's anything anybody at the club can do to save us from going down, and it's not even Christmas yet. We're just not good enough, at least 6 or 7 of the Starting XI are out of their depth, we're playing the same way a Conference team would in the FA Cup against Premier League sides (hoofball), there's ****-all connection between our midfield and attack, defense isn't good enough, Konchesky is a ****ing joke, our heads drop as soon as we concede the first goal, there's no confidence. The problems are too many to list, and it's too much for either a new manager or a bunch of new players in January (that would come too late to save us anyway) to fix.

We're ****ed, roll on Championship 2015/16.

We need to buy well in January that goes without saying, however who would want to come to Leicester at the moment who has the ability to get us out of trouble, why would they? As much as I hate to admit it, we will get relegated. Perhaps it should be time to build the team for life back in the championship and for that team to come straight back up. Unless the owners want to dig very deep in their pockets this seems the only way forward. The current players are simply not good enough

Sorry but i disagree, i think its down to the manager. The same players that couldn't win in 16 games 2 years ago - would you have said they wasn't good enough then get rid? Cos a year later the majority of the players romped the league

[CC_Star]

It's alright lads, we persist with 4-5-1 and we're staying up, forget 180 minutes without a goal! curse that terrible 4-4-2 formation!

[CC_Star/]

In all seriousness I only watch the last 30 minutes (when we were playing with two strikers) and I thought we were the better side, forced to good stops out of Adrian. 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 I've got no idea how Vardy keeps getting the nod.

Archived