Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away v West Ham 2014 Post Match 2-0

A good first 20 minutes was ruined by a(nother) moment of madness by konchesky, and we never really looked like getting back into it. We weren't unlucky, they were just better than us all over the pitch and a couple of late chances don't change that.

We just don't control the ball enough; West Ham kept possession so much better than us today. It just keeps coming back at us and we don't have the opportunity for a breather as we're not capable of keeping the ball for any length of time. The primary reason is that the players don't have the technical ability in this league, particularly the defenders. We've become a depressingly direct side regardless of who's up front.

I really can't see where the next win will come from.

Yeah we are screwed. No one has 10 points at xmas and then goes on to survive. Bottom yes, but rock bottom and playing like a Sunday league side not a chance. We need to realistically win 8 out of the last 21 to even give ourselves a chance. 8! I'd be happy just to win one more and actually look good value for it. We are the worst team in the prem by an absolute country mile. Togetherness appears to be there but there is zero quality from back to front. This team, with how low it is on confidence would get beaten just as easily now by half the championship teams no question. Roll on May.

And the last point is the problem. Sticking with Pearson beyond this season with a team devoid of confidence and ideas isn't likely to then somehow magically start winning again week in week out, the championship doesn't work like that. Better get a new guy in while we are still a premiership team rather than bin Pearson off next October with us mid table in the championship.

We are officially crap and bottom at Christmas.Completely clueless all over the pitch.

We can't pass, we can't score, we can't even get a shag in a bothrel. Seven points noe from QPR. Utter shameful. We need a huge shake up immediately. If we do not survive thios season I donot see any team coming up from the Championship in the future to survive. With all the big money coming from TV revenue the teams in the PL will be buying bigger andf better players every pre-season. Anyone coming up from the Championship will not. Unless thet have billionaire owners who are willing to throw good money after bad to get fined by the FFP.

Think about this guys, if Leicester don't stay up they are never going to again have a chance of staying up. For all those who love their Championship Football week in and week out, year after year. Guess what? You will get your wish.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Please have a better Christmas than how this shower of sh.it arses are playing. Pearson to fuc..ng sod off soon.

Watching Florist play Leeds in a half empty stadium is a terrible reminder of what's in store for us next season. Depressing.

Exactly mate. Rubbish Championship mediocre football.

I thought West Ham were supposed to be the new Barcelona?

Same old big Sam hoof ball. Don't think I've ever seen as many long balls from a side at any level as them today.

But at least in Carroll they have somebody who is fantastic at getting it under control and bringing others into play. Every time we hit a high ball to Vardy I die a little inside.

This blaming individual errors really has to end. It's such a 'catch-all' that effectively denies any further debate.

A good, confident side will stick make errors..players make errors. But a good, confident side will go straight back up the other end and equalise.

We make more errors than most, because we arent a good, confident side. Then we don't look like getting back into a game.

It's too simple just to blame the errors. The bigger picture is that we just aren't very good.

Same old big Sam hoof ball. Don't think I've ever seen as many long balls from a side at any level as them today.

But at least in Carroll they have somebody who is fantastic at getting it under control and bringing others into play. Every time we hit a high ball to Vardy I die a little inside.

Whatever you may think of West Ham - they bossed the game, looked like they were snoozing on sun loungers in a pool on the Med.

A good first 20 minutes was ruined by a(nother) moment of madness by konchesky, and we never really looked like getting back into it. We weren't unlucky, they were just better than us all over the pitch and a couple of late chances don't change that.

We just don't control the ball enough; West Ham kept possession so much better than us today. It just keeps coming back at us and we don't have the opportunity for a breather as we're not capable of keeping the ball for any length of time. The primary reason is that the players don't have the technical ability in this league, particularly the defenders. We've become a depressingly direct side regardless of who's up front.

I really can't see where the next win will come from.

Exactly we just don't look where we are passing the ball. Kick it anywhere. Even ****..g Burnley try to play it out from the back. We are just useless. The whole team and esspecially the management and coaching staff. Can't recognise when your players are not good enough before the season. Didn't we scout any of our competitors. Sh.t I would havew payed for them to have Sky to watch reruns of games. Shambles.

This is the only team I have ever seen who always lose the ball in the box. So frustrated. Try to pass topo much in the box and just either leave it behind or just lose it. Sunday football at best at the moment.

This blaming individual errors really has to end. It's such a 'catch-all' that effectively denies any further debate.

A good, confident side will stick make errors..players make errors. But a good, confident side will go straight back up the other end and equalise.

We make more errors than most, because we arent a good, confident side. Then we don't look like getting back into a game.

It's too simple just to blame the errors. The bigger picture is that we just aren't very good.

Thank you Col City Fan exactly. Just not good enough.

Looked like Barcelona and Real Madrid combined against us. At the moment Burnley look like Barcelona compared to the way we are playing. So how bad is that?  Furious days. Bottom, at Christmas.

Whatever you may think of West Ham - they bossed the game, looked like they were snoozing on sun loungers in a pool on the Med.

Absolutely, but they didn't play the style they've been saying they've been playing.

Goals change games and we were (and indeed continued to, all game) dealing well with west ham's primitive tactics when Konchesky made a mistake id have been embarrassed to make.

Thought Wasyl was outstanding today. Made some great blocks and clearing headers.

Big case developing for him to be number 1 centre back going forward and possibly captain because he's our most consistent performer.

We are officially crap and bottom at Christmas.Completely clueless all over the pitch.

We can't pass, we can't score, we can't even get a shag in a bothrel. Seven points noe from QPR. Utter shameful. We need a huge shake up immediately. If we do not survive thios season I donot see any team coming up from the Championship in the future to survive. With all the big money coming from TV revenue the teams in the PL will be buying bigger andf better players every pre-season. Anyone coming up from the Championship will not. Unless thet have billionaire owners who are willing to throw good money after bad to get fined by the FFP.

Think about this guys, if Leicester don't stay up they are never going to again have a chance of staying up. For all those who love their Championship Football week in and week out, year after year. Guess what? You will get your wish.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Please have a better Christmas than how this shower of sh.it arses are playing. Pearson to fuc..ng sod off soon.

Exactly mate. Rubbish Championship mediocre football.

Even if we do go down the statement that no team will come up and stay up is a bit rubbish isn't it.  I mean, Burnley are making a better fist of it than we are and have done it on less money and QPR look to have gotten a grasp on how to play the Premier league.  Our horrendous season is our fault, no one elses.  You can stay up in the premier league without throwing obscene amounts of money at it, but you need a manager with the know how.  And we don't have that.

Youd have to say, for all the somewhat irrational hatred over Dyche fuelled by a few media comments, the guy does know exactly how to get the most out of what hes got.

Fair play to him for that.

Just got home from the match and feeling very disappointed. I wasn't necessarily expecting much going in to the game given their form compared to ours, however still painful to see our weaknesses so easily exposed. The most frustrating thing was our lack of quality in the final third, time and again we were guilty of poor decision-making and wasting promising opportunities by choosing the wrong pass. And our set-piece deliveries continue to be woeful, at best, 

First time I've truly believed it but I think we're going down; it would take a miracle to keep us up from here, 

This game was a nightmare, and we were a f-----g laughing stock. Why did I bother to go? F--- knows.

Thanks Pearson, for being so dreadfully, and inexcusably bloody naive. Now you" f--k off and die", to use your own words.

lol

I was thinking about going today. Then I thought, 'don't be a tit', we'll lose and will probably not look like winning. And so it was.

Happy Christmas bud..

More possession and more shots on goal than West Ham. Just saying!

So what. The only statistic that really matters is goals for 0 goals against 2.

Not having a go at you but it really doesn't matter. earlier in the season we had less possession but somehow managed to get points.

Same old same old. Bored of it to be quite honest. Too many players out of their depth and simply not coping with the pressure of playing in this league. Too prone to stupid errors and nowhere near good enough when we go behind. The desire is there and the quality isn't. That game had 2-0 home win written all over it.

Eight defeats out of eight for me away from home all season. I actually cannot get over that.

I'm a Hammers fan, just back from the match. Just wanted to say how impressed I was by the visiting Foxes supporters at the game today. A good number of supporters, who gave strong, loud support for most of the game, even though the result wasn't good for you. reminded me of our away fans.

I'm a Hammers fan, just back from the match. Just wanted to say how impressed I was by the visiting Foxes supporters at the game today. A good number of supporters, who gave strong, loud support for most of the game, even though the result wasn't good for you. reminded me of our away fans.

Just lend us a couple of your players please cheers m'duck.

This season so far has been a monumental disaster, why are we playing so poorly? I didn't expect us to be top four but to be rooted at the bottom is shocking. The last team to blast the championship, Reading, finished their first season in the Prem in eighth place so it would have been reasonable to expect survival at the least, I know this may still happen but how the f^ck are we playing so shite  making such little impact, and below Burnley and QPR?

The owners must be in a real dilemma, stick or twist, at least we should know the fate of Nige in the next couple of weeks as any new appointment must be given the opportunity to access the Jan transfer window.

Archived