Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thegaffa

If Pearson gets sacked, who would or could realistically be our next manager?

I`m not sure Pulis would touch us now anyway.

He has a record of never being relegated and i`m not sure he would put that record in jeapordy with us right now, because i`m not sure he will  think he can keep us up from this stage.

I think it`s all to late now whoever comes in.

I suppose my heart would say Lennon, who seems to be turning Bolton around, but obviously no experience in the Prem, but chances are we will be in the championship next season in any case.

When we went on that horrendous run a couple of seasons ago, i was quick to call for Pearsons head, but last season we were fantastic, and for me, rightly or wrongly Pearson deserved a little more time to turn things around this time, especially in what was always going to be a difficult league in the first season back, and because of that i`ve been sitting on the fence not knowing which way to jump, but tonight i really do believe he has to go for us to have even the remotest chance of staying up.

We're going down anyway, bringing in a foreign manager who doesn't know the championship is going to set us back 3 years.

Pearson won't come back for a third time to bring us out of the championship doldrums.

Having just started at Bolton, is he really going to up sticks straight away? Decent enough managerial record (although a scottish premiership after rangers dissolved isn't the biggest challenge in the world) but I can't see him quitting Bolton so soon after starting.

Well Megson left us for Bolton after less time here!

I reckon Lennon would jump at the chance to come back here.

Not a Pulis fan but he didn`t do to bad at Stoke, or Palace did he?

Not really but we don't have a midfield full of 6ft+ second ball winners, they players we have aren't good enough, the players (Sakho, Cresswell, Pelle...) we missed out on are.

As much I rate Eddie Howe, he wouldn't move to us considering he'll probably be in the PL with Ballmouth next season

I wouldn't be too surprised... He knows Bournemouth realistically may drop off and slip up as he doesn't have the depth to keep the ball rolling...

Here he has a bigger club, bigger fanbase, bigger funds and bigger wage...

I think if we came in for him he would struggle to turn us down looking at the long term picture...

People saying they don't like pulis ??? Why he's one of the best english managers there is , he did well at Stoke did wonders at palace , agree sometimes his football style is crap but it grinds out results !! I don't understand some fans they would rather we play ok with plenty of heart but lose than play hard rough counter attacking football and grind out results to get us to safety

People saying they don't like pulis ??? Why he's one of the best english managers there is , he did well at Stoke did wonders at palace , agree sometimes his football style is crap but it grinds out results !! I don't understand some fans they would rather we play ok with plenty of heart but lose than play hard rough counter attacking football and grind out results to get us to safety

Apart from the fact that he's Welsh.

Archived