Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thegaffa

If Pearson gets sacked, who would or could realistically be our next manager?

Having just started at Bolton, is he really going to up sticks straight away? Decent enough managerial record (although a scottish premiership after rangers dissolved isn't the biggest challenge in the world) but I can't see him quitting Bolton so soon after starting.

Neil Lennon would leave Bolton tomorrow if offered the opportunity to come here as manager.

I still want NP to be given more time to turn it round but time must be running out for him.

Pearson deserves a transfer window surely

I have argued that Pearson should stay and he will get it right. But I am finding it difficult to defend the situation anymore.

He has done a great job in terms of sorting the wage bill and structure of the club. But on the pitch it is just not good enough.

I think it might be time for a change.

Neil Lennon would leave Bolton tomorrow if offered the opportunity to come here as manager.

I still want NP to be given more time to turn it round but time must be running out for him.

I am sure that we all appreciate what Pearson did for us last season, and it is sad that he is now undoing all his good work.

Being realistic, it is clear that he is well out of his depth in this league, and the club is far bigger than the individual. If we do not sack him now, we will only continue as we are now. Personally, I believe he has had too long here this season, for us to be saved from the drop. We HAVE to do something now, or relegation will be a certainty.

Love it how the majority on here would prefer to see Pearson relegate us over Pulis who is proven at this level... We need 3/4 seasons realistically at this level before we will be settled in this league. If we get that by playing defensive football lets take it... People seem to be happier seeing leicester in the championship? When the only point of being in the championship it to get to where we are!!!

We have proven to ourselves and everyone over the last 12 games we aren't cut out for the type of football we are playing. Yet Burnley are doing ok... Let's start at the back solidify our piss poor defence first, we have to be hard to beat before we go running at this league!!!

Just for a laugh Esteban Cambiasso player / manager .

But real talk Sherwood or Pulis .

Why Cambiasso just for a laugh,he will get top players to come to this club,something I fear Pearson could never do regardless of what war chest he would be given.

Cambiasso is a very approachable player,and I think someone like him could just freshen the place up with his ideas and contacts in the game

If I did, I'd assume he has far higher aspirations than a team rock bottom of the league after the job he did at Palace. Stop dreaming

I don't see many prem clubs lining him up to manage them.

We on the other hand are in need of a manager of his experience and caliber it's a no brainer!

It was the managers job to get better players.please spare me the Terry Robinson bullshit as well.

Think it was probably a bit of both. You're never gonna convince me Pearson wanted Konchesky to be playing regularly for example? I also think he (like 99% of us) thought most would make the step up. They haven't.

Archived