Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC Rennie

Our support today

Whichever one of you "lads" lit the smoke bomb next time have the bollocks to stand there and hold it if you're big enough to light it.

His name was Harry and his balls hadn't dropped was just a baby

poor kid was crapping himself at end owing to his mates winding him up , he even snuck out thinking he was going to get picked up :)

I should imagine YouTube has plenty of videos of it as his mates all recorded him setting it off

They were good kids and sang thier hearts out through the whole game

The support at back of stand was amazing and was full on

Wish the quality in blue on the pitch matched the blue in the stand

I personally thought the atmosphere was completely flat today, especially after they scored. No one around me could be bothered to open their mouth and cheer them on.

It always seems to be when we take a lot away as we have trouble all making noise together in one go.

Considering our numbers today I thought it was borderline embarrassing. But saying that, not many sets of fans would be any different in our situation

I find that weird because it was absolutely flat as **** for the majority. Their fans were even worse though. Bloody hell. 4th in the league, sold out in a ground like that, winning, and barely a peep.

English grounds are hitting the point of being eerie for their quietness.

They were much better in our last game there in the Championship, when they weren't totally happy with the manager and style.

I was down the front and there was a fair bit of singing where I was, the West Ham fans were a bit disappointing. Was definitely a case of 'sing when you're winning' and even then it wasn't very impressive. They put everything into blowing bubbles and then they're spent for the rest of the game.

They were much better in our last game there in the Championship, when they weren't totally happy with the manager and style.

I'd agree with that. Really weird. I thought we were better that day too.

Standards are at an all time low for this league. Both on the pitch and off it.

started off ok. but was really flat in parts. but then at 2 down and not really looking like making a comeback what is expected.

2 pockets at the back on my side. the lads who lit the smoke bombs and a pocket far corner tried their best.

one thing I did notice today was the amount of in fighting between those trying to support the team and those slagging individuals and moaning at mistakes.

lot of anger in amongst our support today.

A West Ham fan who just went on BBC Radio 5 Live: ''Leicester don't deserve to be where they are, their fans were amazing.''

West Ham fan on Twitter: ''Not lying Leicester genuinely did have the best away support of the season, never stopped singing the deserve better.''

Although a disappointing result today, nice to see our fans are being noticed. Not just our poor performances on the pitch getting noticed. Sometimes I think we are too harsh on ourselves with our support.

So baffling to see a load of their fans on twitter saying we were shit when we were all you could hear on the feed, along with other comments.

It's almost like some people can't praise opposition fans when they are decent.

I thought we were ok. Wasn't amazing but wasn't shit like some are stating.

I was standing over to the left about three quarters of the way up.

As for no Alcohol in the concourse, that was a myth lol

Credit to West Ham stewards. Decent bunch who we had some banter with.

Players don't deserve it. I thought we were decent enough. Seemed to go flat after the second goal but I'm not surprised given the performance again.

And Maybes, I noticed the alcohol selling too.

Players don't deserve it. I thought we were decent enough. Seemed to go flat after the second goal but I'm not surprised given the performance again.

And Maybes, I noticed the alcohol selling too.

Agreed.

Bollocks I stayed in my seat at half time because I read some 'ITK' (lol) claimed they wouldn't be selling beer! Could have done with on desperately aswell, beer (and lots of it) is they only thing getting me through games at the moment.

I thought we were ok. Wasn't amazing but wasn't shit like some are stating.

I was standing over to the left about three quarters of the way up.

As for no Alcohol in the concourse, that was a myth lol

Credit to West Ham stewards. Decent bunch who we had some banter with.

Well said about their stewards. In my opinion, the best I've dealt with. Every issue was resolved with common sense. Accepted before even kick off we'd be standing and moved people who weren't sure about that to the front to avoid confrontation. As a result - no trouble and everyone's a winner (off the pitch at least).

Puts WMP's actions at Villa to shame, and into perspective too to be honest.

Archived