Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Tottenham Pre-match

I see no end to this run. We will be beaten by Spurs as well.

Hamer

De Laet Upson Moore Schlupp

Hammond King

Albrighton Knockeart Mahrez

Nugent

This team because why not. Nothing to lose.

God knows how many it might have been if we'd have played a 4-4-2...

And there's people still saying we aren't shite... how bad does bad have to be.. 2 points from 36

We played the last 30 minutes with a 4-4-2 and were the better team. As I've told you can play 8 across midfield, if you make basic defensive errors they will cost you no matter what formation you play, at least if we try and score a goal we've got a punchers chance.

We played the last 30 minutes with a 4-4-2 and were the better team. As I've told you can play 8 across midfield, if you make basic defensive errors they will cost you no matter what formation you play, at least if we try and score a goal we've got a punchers chance.

And the last three games we played 4-4-2 in, we conceded 8 goals aad lost all those too. Are you really making some sort of point here?

We have to accept it I think. We're shite. And that includes your hero.

At least you got your wish..Ulloa has been dropped.

And the last three games we played 4-4-2 in, we conceded 8 goals aad lost all those too. Are you really making some sort of point here?

And where did those 8 goals come from, individual errors and set pieces make up 7 of them, and least we were scoring ourselves, as I told you play 4-5-1 we wont create and low and behold we created **** all like we did last week. Think the points quite clear you waxed lyrical about our defence needing support in order to stop us from making basic defensive errors and that's clearly not the case today being the case in point. Second point being it matters little what formation we play we lack players in key positions and will continue to struggle until that's addressed. 

We have to accept it I think. We're shite. And that includes your hero.

At least you got your wish..Ulloa has been dropped.

I'm really surprised by you col as I generally enjoy you posts but you seem realy angry in your posts,

I've almost convinced myself col city fan has been hacked by someone else?

And where did those 8 goals come from, individual errors and set pieces make up 7 of them, and least we were scoring ourselves, as I told you play 4-5-1 we wont create and low and behold we created **** all like we did last week. Think the points quite clear you waxed lyrical about our defence needing support in order to stop us from making basic defensive errors and that's clearly not the case today being the case in point. Second point being it matters little what formation we play we lack players in key positions and will continue to struggle until that's addressed.

I ask again..how many could it have been today in a 4-4-2? You keep on with your 'individual errors'..you'll keep banging on about individual errors when the team gets relegated.

I'm really surprised by you col as I generally enjoy you posts but you seem realy angry in your posts,

I've almost convinced myself col city fan has been hacked by someone else?

You take it how you want mate. Im merely responding to Pablo's usual gubbins. And he doesn't rate Ulloa. Never has.

We will lose this game, our confidence is shot, can't defend, can't score, total lack of decent quality players. Yadda, yardda, yardda, we try hard, yardda, yardda, yardda, we give it everything, yardda, yardda, yardda we are playing for the manager. It's boring now, mismanagement of the highest order and I am not just blaming Pearson, what a waste of 10 years of effort, thrown away in a summer.

I ask again..how many could it have been today in a 4-4-2? You keep on with your 'individual errors'..you'll keep banging on about individual errors when the team gets relegated.

Judging by the last 30 minutes when we played it none? We looked much better.

Yes me, and me individual errors, curse me for pointing out the actual problem lol.

And before you ask me what I think we should do about it, we're football fans, there is nothing we can do about it.

Forgot we were shit for about an hour, it was a good time.

Hamer

Simpson Wasyl Morgan Schlupp

Drinkwater Cambiasso

Knockaert Nugent Mahrez

Ulloa

SUbs: Smith, De Laet, Albrighton, Powell, Vardy, King, James

Get Nugget on Eriksen. Konchesky on the transfer list.

1230-0 to the Spurgs

Play this pearson

Archived