Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Tottenham Pre-match

Hamer

De Laet

Moore

Morgan/Was does not really matter

Schlupp

Albrighton

Drinkwater

James

Not a clue anyone but Mahrez

Nugent

Ulloa

Anyone who thinks Simpson is a better bet than De Laet particularly after yesterday must be on medication.Vardy needs taking out of the firing line,confidence shot to pieces having said that the poor lad has had horrendous service.

Was talking to West Ham fans after the game who said how poor our right side was,could not argue however they also added that Konchesky is a legend at Upton Park!

Unsure about the team against Spurs to be honest. I like Drinky and King in midfield but that doesn't always work. Harry Kane will score for sure. Meh. One thing I can guarantee is that I will be getting completely Zlatan'd before the game and I very rarely drink. This is what watching Leicester City at the moment does to a person!

Unsure about the team against Spurs to be honest. I like Drinky and King in midfield but that doesn't always work. Harry Kane will score for sure. Meh. One thing I can guarantee is that I will be getting completely Zlatan'd before the game and I very rarely drink. This is what watching Leicester City at the moment does to a person!

Ginger Beer is a good option.

On the positive side Spurs have lost to some shit this year including WBA when they were bottom of the league, Newcastle and Stoke, plus a 0-0 with Palace, they dont seem to turn up to matches they should win.

On the negative side all those poor performances have been at home, away they have only lost to Chelsea and Man City.

Matt, you will go. You've been saying for years you won't go, won't renew, won't turn up ever again and still attend.

I've never said ever again, can't deny the rest though.

Although the threat to not renew was a price issue when they marketed the ST Prices as 'Frozen' except the area I sat in which had a £100 raise.

I'm surprised anyone can start talking about the next game yet. I'm still wondering what on earth is going on.

Play whoever..play the kids...couldn't give a shite at the mo.

Im with you on this one Brother.

I feel your pain too.... :kissing:

Bless you Raj!

You're my new favourite poster!

:kissing:

Cmon now dont get carried away!

We may have a few differing views and im sure by now you know i aint a football manager but As an St holder for 20+ years i do feel what im sure we are ALL going thro.

The worst thing IS like i said ina another thread...we take 10 years to get here,all last seasons euphoria,the whole city buzzing and by Dec it looks like its all over.

Even my non footy mates dont text when we lose cos the are bored!

We dont lack effort but we do lack quality...I got hammered as usual for coining this...but here goes...we are a fooking damp squid!!!

Back to how we were earlier in the season. Vardy will benefit from having Nuge partnering him again to help put pressure on. Probably time for Konchesky to be dropped though.

------------------Hamer-------------------

Simpson-------Was-------Wes--------Schluup

Albrighton----James-----Hammond----Mahrez

------------------Nuge--------------------

------------------Vardy-------------------

Cmon now dont get carried away!

We may have a few differing views and im sure by now you know i aint a football manager but As an St holder for 20+ years i do feel what im sure we are ALL going thro.

The worst thing IS like i said ina another thread...we take 10 years to get here,all last seasons euphoria,the whole city buzzing and by Dec it looks like its all over.

Even my non footy mates dont text when we lose cos the are bored!

We dont lack effort but we do lack quality...I got hammered as usual for coining this...but here goes...we are a fooking damp squid!!!

Couldn't agree with you more Raj, I think it's the fact that it's taken us 10 years to get back up that is pissing me off more than anything else. It's like we have no ****ing fight

Difficult to know whats best as every formation we play, we lose lol.

However, even looking at Burnley the last few weeks, they've made a lot of improvements and their side is essentially a 4-4-2 full of players from last season. This is a team that finished about 10 points behind us last year so if they can do it, we can be better!

So maybe stick to what we know best and get Knocky and Mahrez as wingers, Drinky and James CM, Nugent and Vardy up top

Burnley may play 442 but they have workers in the wide areas, who aren't as technically good as Mahrez but they do their defensive work.

The main difference between us and them is organisation and they don't make silly mistakes.

Agree but it worked for us last year so we must try it again. Knocky worked much harder last season plus maybe give Albrighton more of a run.....

Guest seanfox778

Difficult to know whats best as every formation we play, we lose lol.

However, even looking at Burnley the last few weeks, they've made a lot of improvements and their side is essentially a 4-4-2 full of players from last season. This is a team that finished about 10 points behind us last year so if they can do it, we can be better!

So maybe stick to what we know best and get Knocky and Mahrez as wingers, Drinky and James CM, Nugent and Vardy up top

I would like to see this, we may as well give it a go seeing as it worked so well last season. I was hoping we'd do it in the home games against WBA and Sunderland. It just feels like whatever we try at the minute we'll end up losing. I can't remember ever feeling this way towards a Leicester team, even the Championship relegation season it felt like we could win games with that shite team. We are just desperately short of Premier League quality, which I find is making it hard to get excited for games. It feels like we get one shot on goal a half (if we're lucky) and when we go behind it feels like there's no way back. I just want to see some fight and purpose from them.

Cough medicine??

Archived