Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Nigel Pearson and Tony Pulis?

No.

1. Such is Pulis' reputation, I very much doubt he'd come in as assistant to anyone right now.

2. I doubt Pearson would sanction it. He already has an assistant who he's worked with for years. For a reason why Pulis wouldn't be a "first-team coach", see point 1.

3. Even if the idea was even proposed to him by the owners, I'd imagine Pearson would see it as an eventual means of replacing him. He's a man of his principles (remember when he left us before?). He'd step down I would think.

What a complete load of tosh.

The very reason that article has been written is the very reason nobody should buy those papers.

Its like Viz but for idiots.

A better reason not to buy the Metro is because you look stupid leaving money on top of a stack of free newspapers.

Another example of a terrible, time wasting Pearson post, but FoxesTalk are happy enough with this.

Yet when I post an original, interesting and exciting new thread about Leicester City in the Leicester City forum not breaking any forum rules they choose to delete it.

This forum should be representative of Leicester City fans. The rules should be the rules, for all users. This is not North Korea, do not suppress those you don't agree with.

Archived