Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Crappest Thing You've Ever Seen a City Player Do

I was thinking about this yesterday as Ulloa managed to do West Ham's defending for them by superbly and rather acrobatically breaking up one of our attacks and expertly setting up their central midfielder 40 yards from goal. What's the most mind bogglingly awful piece of play you've ever seen from a Leicester player?

For me probably Chris Weale vs Derby or Akinbiyi and Benjamin somehow screwing up an open goal at Maine Road in late 2000.

Matt Heath actively turning towards his own goal to smash in an equaliser for Ipswich in the last minute.

Either that or Pressman watching a slow punt from Lonergan bounce over his head and trickle into the net

Ha ha how could I forget this. So utterly pathetic as he just gently keeled over....

Guest seanfox778

I always remember being incredibly annoyed by John Curtis in a Premier League game against Portsmouth at home in 03/04, there was one instance where he was favourite to get to the ball before Nigel Quashie (I think) and he literally ran away like he was scared.

Matt Heath actively turning towards his own goal to smash in an equaliser for Ipswich in the last minute.

Either that or Pressman watching a slow punt from Lonergan bounce over his head and trickle into the net

Back just after Adams had left? Still can't work out what he was doing there - was easier to clear it than to slice it into our net.

Nugent running towards his own goal with the ball and giving Birmingham a last minute penalty to get the equalizer.  

Nugent collecting the ball 40 yards from goal, dribbling it into our own penalty area then fouling the player a couple of years back against Birmingham is right up there.

Whoops, didn't see your post.

Nugent collecting the ball 40 yards from goal, dribbling it into our own penalty area then fouling the player a couple of years back against Birmingham is right up there.

Remember the next home game against Bolton? We winning 3-2 in the last few minutes, Nugent collected the ball and started running back to our penalty area again in similar fashion at which point everyone was screaming "NOOOOOOOO". lol

Archived