Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Crappest Thing You've Ever Seen a City Player Do

Schlupp attempting to control a ball

Schlupp attempting a pass

Schlupp attempting a shot

Strangely a different player at LB where he can control it, run with it and often pass it

Brian Carey defending at Notts County in a 4-1 defeat, best thing that day was out celebrations when he got red carded

None of you ever saw Neil Lewis.

3-0 down he took a throw at Elland Road, tripped on the turf and threw it twenty yards above his head. Best thing ever.

Think it was Nugent who ran from the halfway line into our area in the 90th minute and conceded a penalty against Bristol I think it was.

Nah pretty sure it was Burnley, or Bolton? Or Boca Juniors.

So many teams beginning with B I just don't know

Schlupp attempting to control a ball

Schlupp attempting a pass

Schlupp attempting a shot

Strangely a different player at LB where he can control it, run with it and often pass it

Brian Carey defending at Notts County in a 4-1 defeat, best thing that day was out celebrations when he got red carded

Schlupp does something every game which makes me wonder if he even knows where he is.

Mattock used to be the same. I remember him just dribbling the ball out of play once. Didn't stop until he was about 4 yards off the pitch.

The things that really grind my gears are when you can hear people shouting "don't foul don't foul" and then one of our less mensa-eligible players bundles into the back of Zat Knight or some similarly talentless clunker who was going nowhere.

Anything where one player completely changed the course of the game through an inexplicable error.

Konchesky is probably the worst because it is at premier league level.

Nugent driving towards his own goal before fouling for a penalty has to be up there.

Kasper throwing the ball in his own net from a corner.

Vardy came on and threw in a reckless challenge in our box too I seem to remember.

Archived