Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
floz

Shinji Okazaki

You jest but we're showing serious ambition if these signings come off.

There's little reason why, if we stay up and establish ourselves, we couldn't be where Southampton are now in a couple of years. Particularly with our finances.

I wasn't joking :whistle:

We'll win a league next year just dunno which one yet :D

My thoughts are unsure. Anything above £10m for a 28yr old who hasn't played in England, nevermind the Prem does concern me a little, though if he can offer something both on a off the field then it may well be a coup. Broadening our Asian appeal, with an international, may provide a different type of return.

My dude in Japan says:

He is an excellent player for Japanese standard. Really hard worker, usually delivers too! But don't expect him to singlehandedly save the team...

he is very instinctive. Can score amazing goals out of nothing (see WC vs Colombia), but paradoxically, when he has too much time to think, he usually fails.

His super-move is the diving header, anyway. He is fearless.

My thoughts are unsure. Anything above £10m for a 28yr old who hasn't played in England, nevermind the Prem does concern me a little, though if he can offer something both on a off the field then it may well be a coup. Broadening our Asian appeal, with an international, may provide a different type of return.

My dude in Japan says:

He is an excellent player for Japanese standard. Really hard worker, usually delivers too! But don't expect him to singlehandedly save the team...

he is very instinctive. Can score amazing goals out of nothing (see WC vs Colombia), but paradoxically, when he has too much time to think, he usually fails.

His super-move is the diving header, anyway. He is fearless.

Japanese Dave Nugent?

Archived