Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

Some of the designs are class defo. , just find printed smaller flags to look like something you'd get out of the club shop. Ours will be up at the back of sk1 on Saturday

Good man looking forward to see it, if you need a hand hanging it come and let us know, we've got plenty of tape/hooks etc you are more than welcome to use. 

Dont think about it, just do it. We need to fill the ground with flags, maximum effort and all that.

Only thing is you can't really see the LEICESTER CITY across it :( need somewhere better to hang the flag.

Oh and if someone could get me some decent images of the Kop SK1 section with the flags up.. preferably large file pictures that would be great. You know why ;);)

Edited by Ashley

Only thing is you can't really see the LEICESTER CITY across it :( need somewhere better to hang the flag.

Oh and if someone could get me some decent images of the Kop SK1 section with the flags up.. preferably large file pictures that would be great. You know why ;);)

What if you fold it length ways so that the top part on the stand appears with the red, middle Leicester City part? I'm sure there must be a way of hanging it up like that at the top of the stand. Yeah people will be standing in front of it but I still think it'd look good.

tbf Ashley your flag will take up the back of the family stand on its own

Make sure you put enough on so it doesn't collapse again like it did against palace! :D

The amount of tape they used I've know idea how they fell down,good job I've bought another roll.

lollollol

Edited by The soup nazi

• 1 month later...

Well done to the guys who hung up their St Georges flag in SK1 last night.You showed real class hanging it over another flag,and not only that a flag that had been hung up all season.You may want to hang it behind where you stand but if you're only gong to bring it now and again you can't expect to just f##k another one off.Sorry guys that was bollocks.

• Like 2

Well done to the guys who hung up their St Georges flag in SK1 last night.You showed real class hanging it over another flag,and not only that a flag that had been hung up all season.You may want to hang it behind where you stand but if you're only gong to bring it now and again you can't expect to just f##k another one off.Sorry guys that was bollocks.

Very impressive looking flag though. Seen it at all the aways this season. Really needs it's own space up there. Looked class from L1

To be fair it is quite an impressive flag and looks quality at the back and I hope they bring it back. 

But you don't just rock up 5 minutes before kick off and cover another flag that's been there all season.

Although, they probably only wanted it right behind them as they left 10 minutes before the end. Maybe they had a bus to catch?

Edited by AndWhat?

It's been brought every game just never anywhere to stick it at the home games. Fair enough probably should have gone a different way about it but didn't realise the lad with the high voice would start crying.

Anyway it will be here Saturday so save us a spot boys. We got there just before kick off Cus we go for a few beers. Don't like getting in the ground too early.

It's been brought every game just never anywhere to stick it at the home games. Fair enough probably should have gone a different way about it but didn't realise the lad with the high voice would start crying.

Anyway it will be here Saturday so save us a spot boys. We got there just before kick off Cus we go for a few beers. Don't like getting in the ground too early.

thats exactly what Union FS do though funnily enough

Yeah we'll save you a spot.