Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

Cheers, all. I'll get it ordered tonight!

One last question... I see on the Ultrasshop site there's a choice between metal rings or ties for the corners, which one would be best to use?

Rings, then we can put some hooks up for you.

Looks class

Are you on Twitter? It was on the football away days Facebook page at the pub before United away.

COSG

Two postcodes in the bottom left corner

City and 3 lions badge in top 2 corners

'Lest We Forget' and a poppy field in the bottom right

Oh nice mate, I think I spotted it over the edge of the top tier at Chelsea? 

Guest CityFan 06

How do you upload photos onto here? (Using an iPhone)

To my understanding, firstly you click 'full version' on the top right of FT, and then go back to this topic and reply, with your images as attachments where it says 'Attach Files.' 

Hope that helps, I might be wrong  :dunno:

Guest CityFan 06

Yeah. promised land has mentioned another good suggestion there.

You do have to have an account with Photobucket, but it's free depending on what you want to do. For instance for FoxesTalk links and creating signatures, I've not being charged and I've been a member for at least 2 months. It works pretty well.

13237655_10154136182837836_2019048733870

This is mine. Hopefully will find its home at the back of the kop next season.

The kop will be at bursting point next season, do you all take them down every game?

Something that size it would be a right ball ache, seeing as it about covers a whole block. Looks good though.

Guest CityFan 06

This is why I think flags on the front rail of the Kop would be ideal, given the amount of flags that are being made. Some of the front and back of the Kop would look excellent.

13237655_10154136182837836_2019048733870

This is mine. Hopefully will find its home at the back of the kop next season.

Fantastic flag that. Something like that would look good at the front of the kop, if it would fit. Just a suggestion, sure someone has mentioned that idea before on here.

Oops Leicsfox beat me to it!

Edited by Lcfc_lass10

Fantastic flag that. Something like that would look good at the front of the kop, if it would fit. Just a suggestion, sure someone has mentioned that idea before on here.

Happy for it to go at the front. As long as it cant be stolen. Believe it or not, a guy at Chelsea tried to snatch it off me in our own end.