Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

Guest CityFan 06

Love that Captain Morgan one.

Back of the Kop has got to be complete for next season surely now. I'd fancy one but I sit Row H so nearer the front than the back. 

This is my issue too. In the Kop, I'm nearer the front than the back, which is why I would like us to be able to put our flags on the front rail.

Guest CityFan 06

Sol, you've done some magnificent flag designs there. Love your designs have to say - so professional and iconic. 

That Captain Morgan one is class!

Like others, I sit a good distance from the back (row Y). It'll be a bit of a ball ache getting it after each game as, and you have to trust those cases of our own fans nicking flags are rare, but it'll be worth it.

Guest CityFan 06

It would be made much easier to have the both options for our flags in the Kop, the front rail and back.

That Captain Morgan one is class!

Like others, I sit a good distance from the back (row Y). It'll be a bit of a ball ache getting it after each game as, and you have to trust those cases of our own fans nicking flags are rare, but it'll be worth it.

Just screw it to the perspex, it'll take some getting down.

Nice work again Sol.

These are fantastic mate! Are you going to hang them at home games?

Planning too, I sit in sk2 what's the deal with them, once they're up do you keep them in the same places or is it like aways first come first served?

I reckon the premier league trophy would look better imo as its s picture not words, up to you of course though! Both look good

Trophy it is then.

Edited by promised land

Planning too, I sit in sk2 what's the deal with them, once they're up do you keep them in the same places or is it like aways first come first served?

Some are left up permanently, some are put up before kick off. How big are they? I reckon the DD one would fit nicely over one of the King Power boards at the top of the stairs  :thumbup: