Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs FA Cup 4th Round Post Match Thread 1 - 2

Not the afternoon for you to pass judgement buddy.

'Overpriced' Ulloa with ANOTHER goal..and you're favourite, Schlupp, with the winner.

lol

That was what we needed....something to give us cheer. Roll on MOTD

Over the moon Col

I actually still care about the FA cup unlike the big boys it would seem

how can people still slate Schlupp - one of our best this season and how many goals has he been involved in now?!

not to take this thread in any direction other than a great fa cup comeback celebration, schlupp was absolute garbage until about a month ago. done very well to suddenly become our best player this month mind. long may it continue. 

not to take this thread in any direction other than a great fa cup comeback celebration, schlupp was absolute garbage until about a month ago. done very well to suddenly become our best player this month mind. long may it continue.

lol

You stick with your 'world class' Cambiasso bud...

lol

You stick with your 'world class' Cambiasso bud...

i will mate.

only difference is when schlupp plays well i'll say what i did there, well played schlupp. you'll never praise cambiasso for some odd reason, but that's your choice, each to their own. 

i will mate.

only difference is when schlupp plays well i'll say what i did there, well played schlupp. you'll never praise cambiasso for some odd reason, but that's your choice, each to their own.

Nah, there's been plenty of praise. You've just ignored it.

:thumbup:

Selfishly hope we get a draw like Boro away. Just because I'm working on that day.

but we'd lose then lol

sod good aways or interesting ties, preston or bradford at home please ta. 

Great result for us but mixed with the threat of relegation and let's be realistic about our current situation !

Does it really hurt you so much to be happy when we win?

Archived