Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

FA Cup winners 2015 or...

Clearly I'm in the minority here, but for me Premier League survival is the easy winner.

If we are relegated, there is no guarantee of promotion the following season.

I want to watch my team competing at the highest level week after week.

The FA Cup is a mere distraction.

There is no guarantee we will go down we won't go down the nx season neither, winning the fa cup is history

Clearly I'm in the minority here, but for me Premier League survival is the easy winner.

Winning the FA Cup would be in our history though. It's the greatest domestic cup competition in the World, I don't get why people call it a "distraction". It's brilliant and today's result summed that up.

I`ve been going down the City for 40 years, i`ve seen us numerous times in the top division, we go up,we go down, it`s what we do.

In all my days watching football, i`ve dreamed of seeing City win the FA Cup, and the older i get, the nearer i get to pegging it without ever witnessing that glorious moment, when a captain of Leicester City, walks up the steps, and lifts the FA Cup.

If we ever win the cup, it will be a part of our history forever, no one can take that away from us.

So for me, it is an absolute no brainer, while i desperately want us to stay up, if i had to choose one, it would certainly be the FA Cup.

UP THE CITY, LET`S DO THIS!!! 

:scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

Ive waited 50 years to see us win the FA cup and I've seen us go down and up a fair few times another drop wouldn't bother me as much as the pleasure of winning the cup.

Plus a trip to Wembley is long over due.

The cup. The club is in a great position behind the scenes, it would secure Pearson position as manager and I'm confident he would have us challenging for promotion and a swift return. I think I'd want us to concentrate solely on promotion though the next season and forget the Europa league.

Winning the cup would have the edge taken off it if we were relegated a week later/earlier.

Don't get me wrong, winning the FA Cup would be better than staying up. But if we're going to win it I'd prefer it to be as perfect a moment as we always imagined.

I don't want us and other people to think about relegation every time we think of our greatest moment.

So, reluctantly, I'd say survival.

Archived