Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

FA Cup winners 2015 or...

Staying up FFS look at Wigan - League One next season after a procession of useless managers !!!

some would say our most entertaining season was in LG1.

Its not all about Premier league...ask Bradford fans tonight if they'd swap today for a year in the Prem gettin whipped weekly

I'd take a place in the final over safety. We've had plenty of promotions and relegations

We'd have to win it rather than just make the final. Pretty much all the clubs who'd go into the Champions League instead are out. lol

Winning the cup would have the edge taken off it if we were relegated a week later/earlier.

Don't get me wrong, winning the FA Cup would be better than staying up. But if we're going to win it I'd prefer it to be as perfect a moment as we always imagined.

I don't want us and other people to think about relegation every time we think of our greatest moment.

So, reluctantly, I'd say survival.

I don't know..... I would love us to win the FA Cup (tingles by just saying it) but I think Kitchandro has a point! I don't want to do it in a season where we are relegated. I want it all, and I want to enjoy it without there being a trade off. I abstain from this vote. 

Survival.

If you manage to establish yourself as a premier league side for five years you're going to get chances to win it again in that time.

NEWCASTLE!

Established premier league team, havent made the 4th round in years!

Cup every time, no brainer.

Archived