Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

He looked useful. Ran in to trouble a few times but had a go. Decidedly light weight - he is not a strong player but if we can get the ball to him in space he looks like he can make things happen. Reads the game well and gets into dangerous situations; we just need to get the ball through to him. Should have scored one and deserved a penalty: not bad for a full debut.

What does lightweight actually mean?,Mahrez is apparently lightweight but does ok,Sanchez is lightweight yet he is the dogs bollocks,the guy from Stoke Bojan,he is the best player they have ever had according to there fans.

I don't get it?

A few good moments. He's clearly an intelligent footballer and can pick a decent pass. He's our most skilful striker, I can tell that already. But he had chances to shoot a few times today but chose to pass, I'm not sure he'll score from outside the box very often.  

Do we need bodybuilders or something? It's hard not to be 'lightweight' if it's your build.

We've not signed him to wrestle centre halves, we've signed him to put the ball in the net and strength isn't essential to do that.

These things take time. A bit of promise today. His best chance (can't decide if he should score or it's a very good save) highlighted his intelligence to get into that position. Watched the run again on the highlights. Shame about the booking, mind.

A few good moments. He's clearly an intelligent footballer and can pick a decent pass. He's our most skilful striker, I can tell that already. But he had chances to shoot a few times today but chose to pass, I'm not sure he'll score from outside the box very often.

I was impressed. Intelligent, has a good poacher's instinct, unlucky not to score and earned a stone-cold pen. I think he'll be a success for us.

Archived