Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

didn't mis-control though did he?

and if you're not allowed tap-ins anymore, that mis-controlled goal against Liverpool was brilliant.

how can you miscontrol something coming straight at you that you mean to tap in with one touch.

how can you miscontrol something coming straight at you that you mean to tap in with one touch.

quite easily done 

(please note, Nugent did not do this, i.e didn't mis-control it).

And didn't fancy saying anything about the Liverpool goal? Didn't think so.

quite easily done

(please note, Nugent did not do this, i.e didn't mis-control it).

And didn't fancy saying anything about the Liverpool goal? Didn't think so.

wow well done nugent !! didn't stop him from miscontrolling it yesterday when he was through on goal and could have put us 3-2 up.

Obviously i was exaggerating you moron.

Of course. You've quite clearly got some kind of agenda against Nugent (like others do) so whatever good he does, he won't ever change your opinion. Like I said, you've still yet to say anything about the Liverpool goal.  

Of course. You've quite clearly got some kind of agenda against Nugent (like others do) so whatever good he does, he won't ever change your opinion. Like I said, you've still yet to say anything about the Liverpool goal.

yeah ive really got some agenda when I stuck up for him when people were slating him on here. It was a great goal but if you see how many sitters he misses every week then youd see how he really isnt that great.

yeah ive really got some agenda when I stuck up for him when people were slating him on here. It was a great goal but if you see how many sitters he misses every week then youd see how he really isnt that great.

What sitters would these be?

He's great for the team in other ways. Admittedly his scoring record isn't that great, but his work for the team is vastly under-rated by many of our fans.

What sitters would these be?

He's great for the team in other ways. Admittedly his scoring record isn't that great, but his work for the team is vastly under-rated by many of our fans.

Chelsea, West Ham, Everton, A couple against Villa, and another one but cant remember which game it was in but was a home game which we lost.

Palace it was, rounded the keeper and didn't even shoot. Seems to have a knack of scoring against big clubs.

As for Kramaric... I think the history with him and Dinamo could well go in our favour but I could still see a Swansea or Stoke (urgh) taking a punt on him should we be relegated. I don't think he'll ever sign for Chelsea. They're the wrong club for him.

Kramaric is the most exciting young player we've had at City for a long time. In a side giving him plenty of chances, I think he'd score a ton of goals. It will be one huge shame if we go down and he doesn't stay with us.

Given how we've played him, in an isolated role, I think he's done a super job so far.

Kramaric is the most exciting young player we've had at City for a long time. In a side giving him plenty of chances, I think he'd score a ton of goals. It will be one huge shame if we go down and he doesn't stay with us.

Given how we've played him, in an isolated role, I think he's done a super job so far.

Mahrez?

I'd love it if we kept him but can see someone coming for him. We won't sell for less than we paid though.

From what I've seen of him he is a very very good player. The fact he's been so isolated hasn't helped. With a striker partner/more support he would score loads.

I honestly just can't see how could possibly keep Kramaric if we went down. Would be unbelievable!

he is too ambitious to stay in the championship. he came to us to play games in the PL. too many comments about a relegation clause for it to not be true. if we stay up, he stays. if we go down he doesnt.  simples !

Both of them great prospects. I see Kram as being a class above personally. Mahrez needs to get going again. He's been poor the past two games. What we don't need now is him losing form.

Fair enough. Kramaric is showing some real talent. I just hope he doesn't fall out of favour like Wood does. Something tells me he won't though. I think he'll flourish as the season goes on as long as he gets game-time. I don't want Nigel dropping him because even as a lone striker (which isn't even his preferred option if what the Croat fans said on here when he signed is true) he's performed well. 2 goals so far and I think he'll get another 6 or 7. I just really hope they are match-winning goals.

The lads obviously got real talent. His poise and calmness under pressure is excellent and IMO he is above Mahrez in terms of effectiveness. To me he is the more exciting player.

When he signed it was clear we were in extreme danger of going down and no doubt an escape clause must have been included in his contract. I just hope that the city negotiated the clause to be activated at Christmas, and not this May, on the basis that if we are relegated and not top four - six mid way through the season, he can go. This would give him 19/20 games in the premier league to ensure he is in Croatia's 2016 Euro squad.

If he went to Derby that would be very very very hard to take!

We have to change our default setting to make him productive, hitting it long towards him when he's up against big, strong centre-backs isn't going to work. We need the midfield to get hold of the ball from the defence and play probing balls to his feet or for him to run onto. 

The best chance he had in the first half yesterday was James breaking forward and playing it into his path, albeit slightly overhit, but the intention was correct and it nearly came off. I think he should have a partner in home matches but away I reckon we'll stick with one up front, so no more aimless long balls, sensible, clever passes from now on.

Archived