Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

He doesnt look very good does he?

Lets be honest.

Kane didn't look very good when he was shunted out on the left either.

Let's be honest a Nigel Pearson formation won't be good for the majority strikers, only those full of running and hassling will have any luck.

Kane didn't look very good when he was shunted out on the left either.

Let's be honest a Nigel Pearson formation won't be good for the majority strikers, only those full of running and hassling will have any luck.

This is true.

Kramaric's dad must be constantly saying, 'I told you so' at the minute.

pearsons wrecked his outputs by playing him in the wrong position.  He is a 10, and shouldn't play in a 3, or as a loan striker. Therefore his purchase has been one dimensional, in that when he plays, he must play with a number 9, in a two man attack.  Either Nugent or Ulloa are the only sensible choices, as Vardy cant play No 9, he needs to play wide of a 3 - meaning Vardy and Kramaric maybe cant fit into the same team together...............funny, it seemed that way yesterday too!!!!!!!!!! 

I thought he look decent when he first got here. He came on against palace with 20 minutes to go and played well he wanted the ball and looked like he wanted create. But since then we've gone to this crappy 5 at the back shight and created nothing for him he's just running around like a headless chicken now, that's Pearson's negative tactics for you though. Get someone along side him ie ulloa get wingers whipping the ball in and let's see what happens.

Why cant we play him upfront with Ulloa and with two wingers out wide who can cross a ball. How hard can it be.

A thousand times this. At least go down having a bit of a go and giving the crowd something to feel positive about. We've got wingers who can beat a man and cross a ball, just a shame we've not seen them for weeks.

Surely a natural goalscorer would a flung his head onto Mahrez' cross yesterday.

I just couldnt understand it, a genuine chance, a good finisher, in a game that means everything and he ducks his head out of the way.

Surely a natural goalscorer would a flung his head onto Mahrez' cross yesterday.

I just couldnt understand it, a genuine chance, a good finisher, in a game that means everything and he ducks his head out of the way.

Obviously you didn't see his header against villa is the FA cup!

Obviously you didn't see his header against villa is the FA cup!

Obviously i did see his header in the FA Cup. Its a shame it was totally irrelevant to the result and the teams display was inept.

On saturday, we barely created anything. Its a MUST WIN game. We had an opportunity with a sublime cross from Mahrez that was put into a great area and was screaming attack me.

And your £9 million striker ducks his head away and wastes the chance? Put your head on it!!

Obviously i did see his header in the FA Cup. Its a shame it was totally irrelevant to the result and the teams display was inept.

On saturday, we barely created anything. Its a MUST WIN game. We had an opportunity with a sublime cross from Mahrez that was put into a great area and was screaming attack me.

And your £9 million striker ducks his head away and wastes the chance? Put your head on it!!

Exactly this.

Our forwards whoever they have been have not done the business. Only Ulloa at the start of the season can come out with credit on this front. Look at Ings and Barnes for Burnley or Austin for QPR. That's what we are missing. He hasn't exactly performed for us since he has come and should be throwing his body on the line for the team. I wouldn't care if he didn't score or even missed it, but you got to at least make an attempt to head it.

Because he's the issues? Hardly! The poor lad has run around like a tw*t since joining us because our midfield is incapable of creating real chances. Hence why he is constantly having to go and find the ball!!!

Which is down the the fact our wingers seem incapable of putting in a fecking cross. The few times they have we have created real chances!

Because he's the issues? Hardly! The poor lad has run around like a tw*t since joining us because our midfield is incapable of creating real chances. Hence why he is constantly having to go and find the ball!!!

Which is down the the fact our wingers seem incapable of putting in a fecking cross. The few times they have we have created real chances!

So go and head it then! youve answered your own point. Chance created, bury it.

So the winger puts in a fantastic ball into the exact place a center forward should be and he doesn't bust a gut to get there, explain that to me. 

Archived