Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

They only got them with the full team because they performed with the reserves first.  Same goes for Ulloa, all three performed very well in the cup game against West Ham. Unfortunately Kramaric will be remembered for a god awful chip in that game.

Basically what i was trying to say, better put here lol

He has had as much chance as anyone else who wasn't in the team in at the beginning of the season as well as training every single day in front of Ranieri. 

He won't come good for us IMO.

He just doesn't suit our style, we're at our best when we win the ball in our own half and break quickly. Vardy runs into a big space and someone gives him the ball and BOOM, 1-0 Leicester.

Kramaric is technically the best player out of our strikers but is our worst striker. He wants too many touches and his game is best suited to playing teams parking the bus. He has to go I'm afraid, get what we can and buy another ticket for the raffle.

Gotta feel for the guy really, he's a victim of our own success. For me it's either Okazaki or Ulloa with either Kram or Vardy. There's no way we can drop Vardy and because we seem to be chasing games so often we can't even risk subbing him. What we need is to get 2/3 goals in front with 30 mins to play and then give him a run out. Let's be honest, none of us could have predicted just how well Vardy had been playing this season and between oct and Feb last year we were crying out for more attacking options.

He won't come good for us IMO.

He just doesn't suit our style, we're at our best when we win the ball in our own half and break quickly. Vardy runs into a big space and someone gives him the ball and BOOM, 1-0 Leicester.

Kramaric is technically the best player out of our strikers but is our worst striker. He wants too many touches and his game is best suited to playing teams parking the bus. He has to go I'm afraid, get what we can and buy another ticket for the raffle.

at some point (and im surprised it hasn't happened sooner) teams will figure out our style and start to sit back to try and counteract our style of playing. sometimes it will work, sometimes it wont, i can see kram and ulloa's styles of play being v helpful here. silly to write him off just yet.

If he was unhappy about his situation, why hasn't he requested to leave on-loan, with 3 players in front of him?

I think he's being as patient as he can be, and good on him really as Okazaki and Ulloa have both been inconsistent.

Gotta feel for the guy really, he's a victim of our own success. For me it's either Okazaki or Ulloa with either Kram or Vardy. There's no way we can drop Vardy and because we seem to be chasing games so often we can't even risk subbing him. What we need is to get 2/3 goals in front with 30 mins to play and then give him a run out. Let's be honest, none of us could have predicted just how well Vardy had been playing this season and between oct and Feb last year we were crying out for more attacking options.

2-0 up is never a safe score and we'll be 3-0 up one or twice a season.

Even then why should we look to engineer situations just to play Kramaric, he either gets in on merit or not at all for me. Fuchs came here for first team football and had to force his way in the team.

As Leicester fans we judge Kramaric on a brief few silky skills we have seen and his CV before joining us. CR judges him on what he sees every day in training, if he can't force his way into the team on merit then he's either not good enough or not trying hard enough. No matter what his price tag the manager should be judging every single player in the squad on merit just like Drinkwater gets ahead of Inler.

If he was unhappy about his situation, why hasn't he requested to leave on-loan, with 3 players in front of him?

I think he's being as patient as he can be, and good on him really as Okazaki and Ulloa have both been inconsistent.

because the transfer window is shut and he doesn't want to go to the football league?

at some point (and im surprised it hasn't happened sooner) teams will figure out our style and start to sit back to try and counteract our style of playing. sometimes it will work, sometimes it wont, i can see kram and ulloa's styles of play being v helpful here. silly to write him off just yet.

This is a very good point. PACE PACE PACE which is our main weapon, is not effective against deep lying defensive teams - Vardy and co may find the goals hard to come by when teams start fearing us.

I predict it may happen this weekend against Watford in fact, and reckon Kram and Ulloa have an important part to play here, Inler too for that matter as we will need less pace and more guile.

This is a very good point. PACE PACE PACE which is our main weapon, is not effective against deep lying defensive teams - Vardy and co may find the goals hard to come by when teams start fearing us.

I predict it may happen this weekend against Watford in fact, and reckon Kram and Ulloa have an important part to play here, Inler too for that matter as we will need less pace and more guile.

Mahrez or dyer or another of our players just take people on and beat them in teams sit back.

Haven't you watched us this season?

2-0 up is never a safe score and we'll be 3-0 up one or twice a season.

Even then why should we look to engineer situations just to play Kramaric, he either gets in on merit or not at all for me. Fuchs came here for first team football and had to force his way in the team.

As Leicester fans we judge Kramaric on a brief few silky skills we have seen and his CV before joining us. CR judges him on what he sees every day in training, if he can't force his way into the team on merit then he's either not good enough or not trying hard enough. No matter what his price tag the manager should be judging every single player in the squad on merit just like Drinkwater gets ahead of Inler.

But Fuchs got in because we had the joint worst defence in the league, if we had the worst attack in the league in sure Kram would have got a chance already, he just needs to wait a little and take his chance, last year Drinkwater couldn't get in past Cambiasso but now you wouldn't drop him at all because he stayed out and worked hard, how do we know this isn't what Kram is doing?

But Fuchs got in because we had the joint worst defence in the league, if we had the worst attack in the league in sure Kram would have got a chance already, he just needs to wait a little and take his chance, last year Drinkwater couldn't get in past Cambiasso but now you wouldn't drop him at all because he stayed out and worked hard, how do we know this isn't what Kram is doing?

Despite all our goals the second striker has been a flop for us this season. The strike partner or No 10 role is up for grabs in our team but Kramaric has still failed to impress enough in training that the position should be his. It's no good him bleating to the Croatian press he has to make that position his own if he's indeed capable of doing that.

Despite all our goals the second striker has been a flop for us this season. The strike partner or No 10 role is up for grabs in our team but Kramaric has still failed to impress enough in training that the position should be his. It's no good him bleating to the Croatian press he has to make that position his own if he's indeed capable of doing that.

that's why those that back him want to see him play with Vardy, I don't think he's ever started a game with him

I always thought he was bought as an out and out goal scorer though which would mean dropping Vardy

when we bought him the reports said more of a no 10

Archived